What’s Wrong With My Plant It Was Good A Couple Hours Ago

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YungTune

Whats wrong with my plant it was good a couple hours ago
Whats wrong with my plant it was good a couple hours ago 2
So today at 2pm I came in checked on 2 plants I have this plant looked bigger then what I’ve seen because I was away for 5 days my other grower cared for them, anyways the one plant hadn’t been doing good after my first topping so I decided to take it out of the grow space and leave come back in bout 2am and it looks like this is it Dead is it heat stress can I save it? http://i68.invalid.com/5b429w.jpg

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s heat stress and very dry. Cool her off , spritz water to raise ambient humidity directly on plant. Provided you can get the room temp back down and humidity increases s she will recover. She is what we say , praying. Lil hard on the Knee but I believe she will recover , just baby her along. Spray bottle and foliar water, spritz.
That fluorescent bulb right next to her maybe the source of stress, remove and place higher above, u don’t need side lighting at this stage. Just over head

Y

YungTune

It’s heat stress and very dry. Cool her off , spritz water to raise ambient humidity directly on plant. Provided you can get the room temp back down and humidity increases s she will recover. She is what we say , praying. Lil hard on the Knee but I believe she will recover , just baby her along. Spray bottle and foliar water, spritz.
That fluorescent bulb right next to her maybe the source of stress, remove and place higher above, u don’t need side lighting at this stage. Just over head
I just flushed as well someone told me it looks overFed

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I wouldn’t do too much when she is down like that.
Incremental changes are safer.
What we know:
1. Humidity is too low
2. Temperature is to high

Let’s fix humidity via aspiration and or humidifier, aspiration is simply fogging the area with water, misting

Let’s fix temp, get air flowing, remove the plants away from those bulbs.

Now once she stops praying we can play with flushing.
I don’t think over feeding is an issue..
Usually the leaves will curl if that’s the case. Earlier pictures did not exhibit that issue.
Never panic and do too much at once. Always try to fix the simple things first
Tip burning is common and that’s basically telling u that you are at the high end of your feeding regiment and you can back that off by a 1/4 ratio

Monster762

Monster762

Yup n make sure your light covers all the lower stuff good. Pinch your cut if you do that.
Actually a damn good idea n it’ll in the end make for a more beastly plant.
If you look at the bottom of where it falls over it looks crimped. That top probably die off anyways make all the lowers your new tops.
Also humidity up. Spray a lot or put humidifier in there. Temps . I like 80-85 as high as it ever gets. Veg humidity should be up. No flowers to worry about. Drop rh and temps even more in flower.

Madmax

Madmax

So what caused just the top to die.or top half i should say..

Monster762

Monster762

So what caused just the top to die.or top half i should say..
Temps didn’t help for sure but the stalk was blown up going to that leaf set like it had been pinched or bent at one point cutting flow to the top. Stalk swollen to the set where it goes limp.

Y

YungTune

Temps didn’t help for sure but the stalk was blown up going to that leaf set like it had been pinched or bent at one point cutting flow to the top. Stalk swollen to the set where it goes limp.
Most likely

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

It’s hard to say cuz it’s not my grow. I’m just speculating the best I can. You could be right though. Either way that top is a goner.

Top Bottom