What Am I Growing!!!!

• Thread starter Webblet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

So I guess that begs the question do I need all day sunlight morning sunlight afternoon sunlight

Drop them in the dirt and irrigate them as regularly as needed. Start reading, educate yourself and you'll have a nice harvest under your belt. Read some diaries in the outdoors sections and you're good untill fall without asking much questions but learning tons of shit you didn't know before.

W

Webblet

Elaborate!
The temperature is 101 degrees and a drought. Going from just Garden experience you don't want to transplant from June to August here. I'm collecting Rainwater in barrels for when it does rain that way it's not the tap water crap. The soil mixture that it is in is composted horse and llama s*** with soil from the garden that was done without pesticides and the likes

W

Webblet

Drop them in the dirt and irrigate them as regularly as needed. Start reading, educate yourself and you'll have a nice harvest under your belt. Read some diaries in the outdoors sections and you're good untill fall without asking much questions but learning tons of shit you didn't know before.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Will do! I'm trying to study but it's hard to know what is bull shit and what is not

You came to a place where there's a lot of bullshit floating around, but in special places hahahaha.

If you already have your plants outside, have no legal problem growing them outside and plan to flower them outside? I'd start digging some holes and when you're done, water/feed your plants and get to reading afterwards. What soil you want, what is available in your area and start doing some math if you're on a budget. Get a hose to your yard and watch them grow.

W

Webblet

Just got me a soaker hose over the spot where I'm going to put it in the dirt. Though I may wait till a good Shady day to transplant

Any ideas on a fertilizer that would be in stock at a local Home Depot or walmart. I live in a small town. (And I swear to God don't laugh at me or if you do then oh well)
I don't want to purchase the things online because my wife doesn't want to know anything about it even though it's for her psoriatic arthritis and my rheumatoid arthritis ( she's playing the ostrich and sticking her head in the sand).... so I guess nothing is stopping me from getting a $25 Visa gift card at Walmart and ordering it online. I love it problem solving as I type

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
to be honest it is way too early to tell what you have there. With time and once their structure is developed and bud start showing you may get a general idea of what you have but with 1000 + hybrids and backcrosses and accidental pollinations, hermie crops with out a tissue sample and dna testing you may never know what strain you have. It would all be guess work.

Last edited:
Bannacis

Bannacis

it's called weed for a reason. but grow it like a tomato plant and you won't be far away from giggling ;)
WRONG!!!....It's called weed cause that was a slang name giving to it. Not because it grows like a weed.... Cannabis is a very special flower...Not a weed! weeds are useless and mostly ugly.

Toaster79

Toaster79

WRONG!!!....It's called weed cause that was a slang name giving to it. Not because it grows like a weed.... Cannabis is a very special flower...Not a weed! weeds are useless and mostly ugly.

It's a weed and there's nothing you can do about it.

G gnome

G gnome

to be honest it is way too early to tell what you have there. With time and once their structure is developed and bud start showing you may get a general idea of what you have but with 1000 + hybrids and backcrosses and accidental pollinations, hermie crops with out a tissue sample and dna testing you may never know what strain you have. It would all be guess work.

There will never b a time when anyone is goin to b able to say definitively what it is

newh

newh

looks like it doesnt like that bucket,id get it in the ground next cloudy or rainy day

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

That's kryptacripetacrunalight!! Atleast that's what Kat Williams told me !!

Bannacis

Bannacis

It's a weed and there's nothing you can do about it.
It is a Flower...nothing you can do about it...nyaaa...lol. IT is a Flowering HERB...check Wikipedia...No where does it say weed...but Flower...HA!
Nobody plants, tends and consumes weeds....

Top Bottom