What Am I Growing!!!!

• Thread starter Webblet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

It is a Flower...nothing you can do about it...nyaaa...lol. IT is a Flowering HERB...check Wikipedia...No where does it say weed...but Flower...HA!

And weeds don't flower? Weeds don't have medical properties? Weeds are ugly?

Bannacis

Bannacis

And weeds don't flower? Weeds don't have medical properties? Weeds are ugly?
Weeds are called weeds...Cannabis is a dioecious flower...how many actual weeds do you plant and tend too? How many weeds are consumed for recreational purposes? For the sake of argument...It's a god giving wonder plant...lol

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Weed is a weed if left to grow natural . Bc we gave an agricultural definition of a weed being a plant that is undesirable doesn't mean it's scientifically correct

IMG 6860
Toaster79

Toaster79

Weeds are called weeds...Cannabis is a dioecious flower...how many actual weeds do you plant and tend too? How many weeds are consumed for recreational purposes? For the sake of argument...It's a god giving wonder plant...lol

Stinging nettle be one of them. And it's genetically not even far from cannabis.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There will never b a time when anyone is goin to b able to say definitively what it is
I do believe that is what I was tyin to convey. :D So are you agreeing with me? Cause if you are I'm gonna take a screen shot and have it framed and will keep it in my smoking room to always remind me of the day Poppa G agreed with me. :cool: A picture I will cherish!!!!! lol

W

Webblet

So I took a core sample of the soil on the bucket to the county extention Friday to test it. It was low in magnesium and sulphur. I knew Epson salt is a great natural way to add that to the soil to be instantly available for the plants usage. I researched and found I could make a foliage feed to spray on the leaves every 3-4 days with one teaspoon per 1 gallon water and then after 3 to 4 spray days to use plain water spray to clean it. Sprayed yesterday and holy crap it looks like a diffrent plant. Looked to see if it would create an off taste but because magnesium sulphate is a salt that occurred naturally in soil it is a fine way to feed the leaves!

Top Bottom