what are all you basement growers doing now that big biz moved in?

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I still buy my rice and beans at the big stores- you know ten pound bags or more... I try and buy all my veggies from local spots. Meats I get from the processor's dumpster when game is in season. Why wouldn't the local organic cared for black market thrive? Hopefully with people (ideally...) being more informed, big biz will die off. Big marijuana biz is small fry in my book.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

If by hang up lights, you mean build more grow rooms then, YES!
BigBiz will never be able to compete with me. I can grow an OZ so cheap and so much better than they can.
Besides this is CO! More people drink local craft beer rather than MGD and bud. This trend will continue into cannabis too.

F

fadetoblack1

good to hear.

how are # prices for high quality indoor these days?

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

smaller growers have a couple years left in them, What are thought of as the big grows now will be the equal of what craft beer brewers are. 95% of the rooms I see on here(including mine) would be along the lines of home brewers. It will just be a hobby that will cost you money but bring you happiness. I don't see a problem for big ag to figure a way to produce Good weed for VERY little money. So if a craft beer costs 3 or four times what a average beer costs and they can produce 5 dollar zips are you ready to sell yours for 20? Everyone will have to go big or go broke. I myself will keep growing because I like it but the money will not be there in the future.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Still flooded from Cali's outdoor everywhere..

Indoor goes from $2100-2500 currently in my neck of the woods, should head back up to $2600 per unit after the crap is gone.

turbo
LOL,Dont blame it on us!Blame it on all the colorado buyers showing up in cessnas and taking 100 Ps at a time back because they are short or need to make some cash passing off outdoor as top shelf,just saying...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Unfortunately it seems, despite California having 4-5 times the population of Colorado, a lot of Cali outdoor does make it here. Whether it stays here or Colorado is a better staging area for markets west I really couldn't say. The way the laws get written though, the end result will be that big biz growers will eventually have the laws on their side so do watch out to keep your room small enough to stay off the radar or stay under six plants..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Unfortunately it seems, despite California having 4-5 times the population of Colorado, a lot of Cali outdoor does make it here. Whether it stays here or Colorado is a better staging area for markets west I really couldn't say. The way the laws get written though, the end result will be that big biz growers will eventually have the laws on their side so do watch out to keep your room small enough to stay off the radar or stay under six plants..
Blackmarket knows no borders,lol.Thinking you can contain something in just a couple states is a joke.It would be cool to see some kind of flow chart of where it originates from and where it actually ends up,I bet theres colorado weed in every state in the midwest now and making its way even further east.I think most cali is consumed in state due to the sheer massive population here,colorado on the other hand has 8 times less people so it cant help but export after all these giant grows come online,either that or price will crash which generally makes people look at export even more.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Blackmarket knows no borders,lol.Thinking you can contain something in just a couple states is a joke.It would be cool to see some kind of flow chart of where it originates from and where it actually ends up,I bet theres colorado weed in every state in the midwest now and making its way even further east.I think most cali is consumed in state due to the sheer massive population here,colorado on the other hand has 8 times less people so it cant help but export after all these giant grows come online,either that or price will crash which generally makes people look at export even more.
While I support your position, do we really want to be having open discussions about illegal out of state sales/transfers?

Some idiot politician cited an Onion article about 37 deaths from recreational pot since January 1st, so it's not out of the question.

Shhhh! The walls have ears.

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ internet is a risk we all take by posting anything here LGG and cali tree has been making it far northeast my entire 40+ years on this earth , hell we would have droughts right before cali's outdoor harvest season

Latest posts

Top Bottom