what are all you basement growers doing now that big biz moved in?

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

How is the medical side of things even relevent in Colorado with recreational now? Aside from cbd extracts and what not..seems medical would take a backseat.
I'm fascinated by posters who go to state specific forums to seemingly talk trash but don't even have a clue how things work in this state.

Medical Marijuana will continue to be relevant as long as there is a need for medical marijuana. Recreational users are just riding the coat tails of actual sick patients. I won't comment on abuse of the system as everyone knows it happens, but that doesn't change my point that things started with medical long before they went recreational. If you are asking the relevance question that shows where you are coming from, and that's not from a medical or caregiver perspective.

Perhaps some cash croppers can give you more insight as I disagree with your premise of making a post in a thread that last saw action three years ago, and I question your motives wrt medical versus shit that doesn't really need to be discussed here. Happy Friday Pimples.

P

Pimples

I'm fascinated by posters who go to state specific forums to seemingly talk trash but don't even have a clue how things work in this state.

Medical Marijuana will continue to be relevant as long as there is a need for medical marijuana. Recreational users are just riding the coat tails of actual sick patients. I won't comment on abuse of the system as everyone knows it happens, but that doesn't change my point that things started with medical long before they went recreational. If you are asking the relevance question that shows where you are coming from, and that's not from a medical or caregiver perspective.

Perhaps some cash croppers can give you more insight as I disagree with your premise of making a post in a thread that last saw action three years ago, and I question your motives wrt medical versus shit that doesn't really need to be discussed here. Happy Friday Pimples.
Damn man lighten up. I was just asking homie. No offense intended and wasnt trying to talk trash...at all. Jeez.

The Big Man

The Big Man

Business as usual.... Except I outgrew my basements...:)

Exactly, costs down.. Yields up!

Big dispensaries are hardly a worry.. 400kw setups that yield under a unit per light of garbage..

turbo
I agree. I love a mom & pop shop. They have to put out good quality.

Top Bottom