• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gen3

Gen3

What are these
What are these 2
What are these 3
What are these 4
OK so this is in my 4x4 Veg tent that's packed with plants right now. I had mites and have been putting ladybugs in my tent which has killed off pretty much every last mite, or so i think, just about to do another round of ladybugs to make sure. Today I opened up the tent to water and noticed these weird yellow things on the inside of my tent door, does anyone know what this is?

Gen3

Gen3

Thanks guys. I was deep down hoping that's what they were instead of something crazy but for some reason didn't have the sense to just google ladybug eggs. Thanks again.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Baby lady bugs are the shit. They take care of most other pests that the adult lady bugs won't touch. I like them more. Every 2 weeks I get a nice round of babies. :love2:

Gen3

Gen3

Yes sir!
When they hatch, you'll have a bunch of these:
View attachment 812218
They eat just about anything that moves!
Lucky guy!! I keep putting them in my greenhouse too but they always leave.
I started finding those all over, and somehow they got into my clone tent from my veg tent but don't ask me how because I have no clue they should both be sealed from each other. For some reason the ladybugs don't even want to leave my tents, when I open the door and a few either fall out or fly out they just fly right back in. Anyways thanks everyone for your input/help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom