What Are You Pulling...... Grams Per Watt Please?

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Type of Light do you use for Flowering?

• HPS

Votes: 77 27.3%
  • MH

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • LEC

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • LED

Votes: 202 71.6%
  • Flourescent

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Incandescent

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

I am curious as to what people are pulling off their lights. How many grams do you harvest for how many watts of light used. Obviously lots of factors make things different. Feel free to list any details about your findings. Kind of Light is key to understanding ratio. All answers will interest someone.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I am curious as to what people are pulling off their lights. How many grams do you harvest for how many watts of light used. Obviously lots of factors make things different. Feel free to list any details about your findings. Kind of Light is key to understanding ratio. All answers will interest someone.
Thats loaded.... some will weight it when its dried... some before cure... some wet hahahahha.

1 is good with no co2
2 is good with co2

(Strain dependent)

Dbear180

Dbear180

My last run was 1.02 grams per watt, under an LED.
Here are the lights I am using. They say 660w from the wall.

SpydrXPlus

As far as yield goes, I have not had a crop of just one flavor so I have not added all weights up together, but I would say a minimum of 1 gram per watt. I have heard of numbers as high as 2.3 grams per watt from these fixtures. But mind you... they are $1500 ea.!!!

I find it odd that today you have a number down to a decimal but yesterday you didn't know...

Dan789

Dan789

Got .85 and 1.09 grams per watt last grow with my Kens GDP and Sunset Sherbet. Those were under my old “bluple” lights. Got a new 12 cob Rapid led light for this next grow and a different mix of strains, we’ll see how the new fixture works.

D6CA1879 5627 49D8 A228 383304905F8C
177065A9 7420 46BA 912C EE4CEE543D43
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
1.5 at the minimum with 315cmh veg or flower bulbs. Doesn' matter. U can hit 1.75+ IF I run 4x darlins net under 1 hood. Will net 1 pound dry!
Might want to check your figures, 1 pound of darlins net is 448 grams, thats only 1.4222 grams per watt. And I used 315 watts to figure that but your are prob pulling close to 340 watts or more with it. My 315 cmh pulls 358 watts at the wall. Regardless them are some decent numbers you are pulling.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My last one was 1.02 off CMH and recirculating.I weigh them completely trimmed and completely dried.So many lie and bullshit about there numbers i never even pay attention anymore.

Yup. Then there is the variable of how dry were the flowers?

Unless the dry weight is 20%-25% of the wet weight we might as well make up any number because it is still getting lighter when opening the jars.

That said I have gotten 24 oz of dense buds from 4 plants under a 600w hps in a 3.5’x3.5’ area with 5 weeks veg from seed and medium producing strains. No co2 used. And only ocean forest and pure Blend Pro Grow.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
1.5 at the minimum with 315cmh veg or flower bulbs. Doesn' matter. U can hit 1.75+ IF I run 4x darlins net under 1 hood. Will net 1 pound dry!

I get more than 4oz per darlins net per pot, x4 per hood. I dont like to post numbers, i see it as bragging with big numbers. The feds dont like ppl who brag (cough youtube).

I cure mine down to a stable 55%.
Ummm... so why did you post the numbers you did in the first quote that I just posted and replied to? I was just saying your % dont add up even close...

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

But after a bad first grow I let a experienced buddy take the reins n setup everything his way, his clones, nute choice, water schedule, Eve re thang.

But he doesn't do soil. Lol.

But long story short, he pulls nearly 2g per w. His basics are 50g res, 13 rubber maid containers, 2.5 or 3 in piping, 4 plants, 2- 1000w de grativa hps, runs c02 at 1600 and uses a 7 strand clone that's a solid hybrid of 9lb hammer mainly ment to give big yields.

It's a huge room, sealed, ac.....prolly $20k equipment to run/automate things.

sixstring

sixstring

i get .10 gpw running 1 plant under 8 mars panels.total power used is like 5900w but i should do better now that i found out you need to change the veg leaves to flower leaves or use both types of leaves in flowering modes :cool:
we need to change this shit to oz per sq foot.i seen one guy in all my years of being on the net do a legit grow,documenting all the way through and weighing it out on youtube,and he pulled like 1.5- 1.6 gpw (growmau5) maybe 2 guys,think i seen gg do it also.

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

i get .10 gpw running 1 plant under 8 mars panels.total power used is like 5900w but i should do better now that i found out you need to change the veg leaves to flower leaves or use both types of leaves in flowering modes :cool:
we need to change this shit to oz per sq foot.i seen one guy in all my years of being on the net do a legit grow,documenting all the way through and weighing it out on youtube,and he pulled like 1.5- 1.6 gpw (growmau5) maybe 2 guys,think i seen gg do it also.

Wait a sec... 0.1 gpw is what you are getting? So you are getting less than 4 oz per 1000 watts?

And when you say change out veg leaves to flower leaves, can you explain your process for this?

Top Bottom