What Are You Pulling...... Grams Per Watt Please?

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Type of Light do you use for Flowering?

• HPS

Votes: 77 27.3%
  • MH

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • LEC

Votes: 14 5.0%
  • LED

Votes: 202 71.6%
  • Flourescent

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Incandescent

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

i'm getting an average of 1,6 grams per Watt.

My setup 80/80/180 cm tent
2 x 135 Quantum boards V1 Led lights
medium Coco
4 plants every grow

last grows photo period !
2 C. Banana + 2 Royal Gorilla 480 gr / 1,77 gr . watt

Autoflowers :
Cinderella jack 433 gr / 1,60 gr . watt

Gorilla Glue + Tangie' o matic 416 gr / 1,54 gr. watt

just some topping or fimming and some LST .

655728 royal gorilla and c banana under qb270w 2
689128 royal gorilla and c banana under qb270w
349431 auto cinderella jack quantum boards 270wdutch passionauto cinderella jack 2
349426 auto cinderella jack quantum boards 270wdutch passionauto cinderella jack
361471 auto cinderella jack quantum boards 270wdutch passionauto cinderella jack
918132 fast buds tangie 039 maticfastbudstangiematic
918123 fast buds tangie 039 maticfastbudstangiematic l
918085 fast buds gorilla glue autofastbudsgorilla glue
918088 fast buds gorilla glue autofastbudsgorilla glue
Chemdawg16

Chemdawg16

I am curious as to what people are pulling off their lights. How many grams do you harvest for how many watts of light used. Obviously lots of factors make things different. Feel free to list any details about your findings. Kind of Light is key to understanding ratio. All answers will interest someone.
I just started back up growing and this time i averaged 2.2 with 14 plants in a fully set up 8x8 tent using 2 fluence spydr 2i the led are great if u know what ur doing

Uno

Uno

Might want to check your figures, 1 pound of darlins net is 448 grams, thats only 1.4222 grams per watt. And I used 315 watts to figure that but your are prob pulling close to 340 watts or more with it. My 315 cmh pulls 358 watts at the wall. Regardless them are some decent numbers you are pulling.
Fun
Might want to check your figures, 1 pound of darlins net is 448 grams, thats only 1.4222 grams per watt. And I used 315 watts to figure that but your are prob pulling close to 340 watts or more with it. My 315 cmh pulls 358 watts at the wall. Regardless them are some decent numbers you are pulling.
A pound should tip the scales at 454 grams. Fun fact 😬

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

2,13gr/Watt Bruce Banner + Royal gorila

Well,

This had been such an amazing Run i wanted to share this with you.

Here are all the details you should need.

tent 80/80/180 cm

light 2 x 135W Quantum Boards V1

Coco coir with 30% perlite

4 x 15 liter Smart pots

technique Topping + Budswelling

and here are the results of this amazing grow .

Royal Gorilla 1 = 427 gr wet weight

Royal Gorilla 2 = 636 gr wet weight

total 1063 gr wet weight

Bruce Banner 1 = 757 gr wet weight

Bruce Banner 2 = 764 gr wet weight

Totaal 1521 gr wet weight

total all plants 2584 gr wet weight

after 6 days of drying before curing:

Bruce Banner 1 = 172 gr Dry weight

Bruce Banner 2 = 173 gr Dry weight

Totaal 345 gr Dry weight

Royal Gorilla 1 = 98 gr dry weight

Royal gorilla 2 = 134 gr dry weight

totaal dry weight 232 gr

total 577gr dry weight of 2 Bruce Banner + 2 Royal Gorilla

2,13 gramms per Watt Amazing i think i'm dreaming

if i had planted 4 Bruce Banner i might had gotten 2,5 gr/watt without using CO2

Just amazing

IMG 0089
IMG 0090
IMG 0094
IMG 0018
IMG 0019
IMG 0020
IMG 0021
Fullsizeoutput 3504
Fullsizeoutput 3505
Fullsizeoutput 3507
IMG 0030
Fullsizeoutput 3509
Fullsizeoutput 350e
Fullsizeoutput 3510
Fullsizeoutput 34fd
IMG 0040
Fullsizeoutput 351e
IMG 0003
Fullsizeoutput 34ff
IMG 0030
Ph 007

Ph 007

I have a 600watt led , it pulls 150watt from the wall. I have 4 plants unusually get a about 12/14 oz dry bud off each plant. I'm using coco hand watering canna coco nutrients.
Then I come back from mars and realise it was all a dream

Ph 007

Ph 007

2,13gr/Watt Bruce Banner + Royal gorila

Well,

This had been such an amazing Run i wanted to share this with you.

Here are all the details you should need.

tent 80/80/180 cm

light 2 x 135W Quantum Boards V1

Coco coir with 30% perlite

4 x 15 liter Smart pots

technique Topping + Budswelling

and here are the results of this amazing grow .

Royal Gorilla 1 = 427 gr wet weight

Royal Gorilla 2 = 636 gr wet weight

total 1063 gr wet weight

Bruce Banner 1 = 757 gr wet weight

Bruce Banner 2 = 764 gr wet weight

Totaal 1521 gr wet weight

total all plants 2584 gr wet weight

after 6 days of drying before curing:

Bruce Banner 1 = 172 gr Dry weight

Bruce Banner 2 = 173 gr Dry weight

Totaal 345 gr Dry weight

Royal Gorilla 1 = 98 gr dry weight

Royal gorilla 2 = 134 gr dry weight

totaal dry weight 232 gr

total 577gr dry weight of 2 Bruce Banner + 2 Royal Gorilla

2,13 gramms per Watt Amazing i think i'm dreaming

if i had planted 4 Bruce Banner i might had gotten 2,5 gr/watt without using CO2

Just amazing
Nice maye Nice, do you have a link to them light your using, I was thinking of getting cob lights 2 in a 4x4 but their 250 watt watch, if your getting them results I'll rather try the lighs your using and save that money in electric.

And what is buds selling? Thats new to me

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

Nice maye Nice, do you have a link to them light your using, I was thinking of getting cob lights 2 in a 4x4 but their 250 watt watch, if your getting them results I'll rather try the lighs your using and save that money in electric.

And what is buds selling? Thats new to me
hey The lights a bought from here https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/135w-qb-v2-rspec-led-kit

Budswelling is pinching all the buds on your plants in flowering week 3/4 .

Ph 007

Ph 007

hey The lights a bought from here https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/kits/products/135w-qb-v2-rspec-led-kit

Budswelling is pinching all the buds on your plants in flowering week 3/4 .

Ow Right, I remember years ago before i grew or knew anything about growing, my mate would grow, he use to grab the top main colas and twist it slightly to hear the stalk make a cracking noise, that was like 6-7 of week flower tho..
I always though it was load of crap maybe it is , but now your also saying similar might be some science behind it,
Do you have a link for why and how that bud swelling works, I'm not knocking tour buds look huge so your doing something wright, but I find it hard to believe in bud swelling sound harsh, but iv not read why or how its works so obviously I would think this lol :)

Thanks for the light link, I'll out soon.

Ph 007

Ph 007

This link looks good about bud swelling.

He noticed more THC then growth

I can't wait to hit 3rd week flower to try this on one plant :)

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

Ow Right, I remember years ago before i grew or knew anything about growing, my mate would grow, he use to grab the top main colas and twist it slightly to hear the stalk make a cracking noise, that was like 6-7 of week flower tho..
I always though it was load of crap maybe it is , but now your also saying similar might be some science behind it,
Do you have a link for why and how that bud swelling works, I'm not knocking tour buds look huge so your doing something wright, but I find it hard to believe in bud swelling sound harsh, but iv not read why or how its works so obviously I would think this lol :)

Thanks for the light link, I'll out soon.
hey well i read about it also and thought why not try it! i have done some diaries trying to compare it.
But it's hard to find real evidence if it works or not .
here is a link to a previous diary i tried to compare it with 2 of the same plants one doing budswelling on the other not.

with 124

without 98 .

So i decided to do it everytime and i think it works.
Well i take of a little bit of every bud on the plant not only the top buds but all the buds you find on plant.
i just pinch an piece of with my fingers but you can use siccors also but it takes a long time.
in this diary i show it with siccors and fingers

Ph 007

Ph 007

hey well i read about it also and thought why not try it! i have done some diaries trying to compare it.
But it's hard to find real evidence if it works or not .
here is a link to a previous diary i tried to compare it with 2 of the same plants one doing budswelling on the other not.

with 124

without 98 .

So i decided to do it everytime and i think it works.
Well i take of a little bit of every bud on the plant not only the top buds but all the buds you find on plant.
i just pinch an piece of with my fingers but you can use siccors also but it takes a long time.
in this diary i show it with siccors and fingers
Looking at your diary's now thanks

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

Looking at your diary's now thanks
well on the Chiquita banana it made a big difference and on the Royal goriila close to no difference.
So in my opinion it works better on sativa's and making there buds more compact structure like indica .
But that me just trying to compare wut it's not exact science but hey if it does not kill the plants it only can make them stronger.
And if you pinch the plants i think it will defend itself and read about more Thc Production also or more trichomes due to the stress.
So i'm conviced it works if you see what i i'm getting as result in my small tent .

I hope my diaries can be an inspiration because everything i'm doing i learned from looking at diaries and reading forums like you.
So i so happy with my grows i want to share my story.

basscaptain

basscaptain

There is medical but no growing your own. And good luck getting a card. I have had 6 major surgeries including open heart surg. and i dont qualify...
Midwest is Bad about everything... If it's not about the bible and $$$ for it >>> your F..ked

Ph 007

Ph 007

Looking now and looks like 2 little heads heads/foxtail in this pics well most of them lol.
Now you got me thinking that when you top or squeezed a node in veg it produces more heads, and it almost looks like you pinched the bud now its produces do heads on the buds if you get me lol just thinking that alone make me already think maybe it does work. Ill do it to one of NY 4 plants in about 2 weeks and update you and pics..
Screenshot 20190904 002032

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

Looking now and looks like 2 little heads heads/foxtail in this pics well most of them lol.
Now you got me thinking that when you top or squeezed a node in veg it produces more heads, and it almost looks like you pinched the bud now its produces do heads on the buds if you get me lol just thinking that alone make me already think maybe it does work. Ill do it to one of NY 4 plants in about 2 weeks and update you and pics..
View attachment 893158
well i'm doing this for some grows now and my results have always been stunning in my opinion.
But imagine if i had put 4 Bruce Banners in my tent i would almost be around 680 gr then i would have gotten 2,5 gr/W it's to crazy for me to be thru :)
When i started 2 years ago i would never thought this was possible.

Ph 007

Ph 007

well on the Chiquita banana it made a big difference and on the Royal goriila close to no difference.
So in my opinion it works better on sativa's and making there buds more compact structure like indica .
But that me just trying to compare wut it's not exact science but hey if it does not kill the plants it only can make them stronger.
And if you pinch the plants i think it will defend itself and read about more Thc Production also or more trichomes due to the stress.
So i'm conviced it works if you see what i i'm getting as result in my small tent .

I hope my diaries can be an inspiration because everything i'm doing i learned from looking at diaries and reading forums like you.
So i so happy with my grows i want to share my story.
Nice work mate with the diary's and grows..
yes I love to read this forum and look through at peoples grows, iv been meaning to sign up for years never could be assed , but i finally did few months back best thing I did. I sit her in the night the rv is on I'm just in my phone looking at the forum, i hardly see whats on TV since signing to this forum up why is the tv on I don't know lol

bluesbreeder

bluesbreeder

Nice work mate with the diary's and grows..
yes I love to read this forum and look through at peoples grows, iv been meaning to sign up for years never could be assed , but i finally did few months back best thing I did. I sit her in the night the rv is on I'm just in my phone looking at the forum, i hardly see whats on TV since signing to this forum up why is the tv on I don't know lol
well i find grow diaries really nice to put my grows on . it gives you a better overview then on forums so i'm a fan of the website and if my diary's can inspire other people that's great. like others did to me

Ph 007

Ph 007

12 Years that's mad about same swke length of time iv been growing must been 22 when i started.. And also I just pottwd up a royal gorilla few weeks ago and also royal cookies..

Is The Royal gorilla nice smoke and decent yield?

Yes seems pretty impressive results special for the light 260 watt total from wall?

Sorry tired in my phone I'm alp over the place tying lol, gonna watch TV now and check them lights out tmx still not.looked , iv been looking at budswellijf and chatting on here 👍

Top Bottom