The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

holy roller thing is just a small town thing.. i did not learn about them being gravity bongs until i was in my 20s. we were lost up in the mountains for pop culture and shit.. but the herb was good.

I grew up on a river delta. Our weed was shitty, seedy, Mexican brown most of the time. We were one of the wealthier families but I didn't have any money. I worked on the farms, guerrilla grew, and hustled pool just like the rest of the poor kids. The only time we got good weed was off the Nam vets and bikers. They would grow these killer Sativas we'd never seen before. We needed a way to ingest enough of that seedy brick weed to get ripped so we'd take the Sparklet's (Alhambra now) water jugs and turn them into gravity bongs. It worked, we ripped those things and coughed so hard we'd puke sometimes. Good times.

I didn't know anything about green bud until my early teens when I moved up into the Sierras with my sisters. The first time I tasted it, Maui Wowie (my oldest sister spent half her time in Maui) I was blown away, and turned into a giggling idiot for a couple hours. I was a connoisseur from then on. I wanted to try every kind and loved creative new ways to ingest it.

So now, when I find an interesting bong or pipe I'll buy it and use it for a while then usually give it to friends w/chronic.

I'll probably buy the Gravity Blast's mini version, Gravity Shot, next. Then I'll give it to my cousin after a minute.

Couldn't find a picture of it online except for this dude on a YouTube video smoking from one. I'll post it up in the bongs/pipes thread when I get it.
Screenshot 20170817 150310

DAT

DAT

I grew up on a river delta. Our weed was shitty, seedy, Mexican brown most of the time. We were one of the wealthier families but I didn't have any money. I worked on the farms, guerrilla grew, and hustled pool just like the rest of the poor kids. The only time we got good weed was off the Nam vets and bikers. They would grow these killer Sativas we'd never seen before. We needed a way to ingest enough of that seedy brick weed to get ripped so we'd take the Sparklet's (Alhambra now) water jugs and turn them into gravity bongs. It worked, we ripped those things and coughed so hard we'd puke sometimes. Good times.

I didn't know anything about green bud until my early teens when I moved up into the Sierras with my sisters. The first time I tasted it, Maui Wowie (my oldest sister spent half her time in Maui) I was blown away, and turned into a giggling idiot for a couple hours. I was a connoisseur from then on. I wanted to try every kind and loved creative new ways to ingest it.

So now, when I find an interesting bong or pipe I'll buy it and use it for a while then usually give it to friends w/chronic.

I'll probably buy the Gravity Blast's mini version, Gravity Shot, next. Then I'll give it to my cousin after a minute.

Couldn't find a picture of it online except for this dude on a YouTube video smoking from one. I'll post it up in the bongs/pipes thread when I get it.
View attachment 730924
That's a kinda interesting bong. .. the size and style. Picked up this pretty lil glass pipe with this Chernobyl. Real bummer bout this Chernobyl. It smells so bloody dank. Upon opening the jar of just this gram the stench wafts across the room in split seconds. I gotta take a few massive hits to feel high and then it only lasts a very short time. I also picked up some Golden Pineapple weighing in with a 23%thc . Let you know how it pines out later. Have a nice weekend .

sun

sun

well it looks good enough Dat . when i was on the oregon coast they had rec and , medicinal . I wonder how much better medicinal was , than the recreational .

DAT

DAT

IMG 3470
well it looks good enough Dat . when i was on the oregon coast they had rec and , medicinal . I wonder how much better medicinal was , than the recreational .
It's the same dude. The price tag is the only difference. Getting a medical card costs almost $400 for the initial then like 200$ renewal. The state has decided to drop their $100 background clearance check to be able to legally trim and work in a pot shop from now until dec 2017 due to shortage of workers to help his harvest season. Makes my blood boil how the state wants people to pay them to be able to work a manual labor job and treating people like criminals all the time. It's a beautiful state but it is seriously Fucked up here. In so many ways.
With the new glass pipe I ended up inhaling some ash, so went to get to get some screens and found these really cool glass plugs . Never tried or seen em before.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 730995
It's the same dude. The price tag is the only difference. Getting a medical card costs almost $400 for the initial then like 200$ renewal. The state has decided to drop their $100 background clearance check to be able to legally trim and work in a pot shop from now until dec 2017 due to shortage of workers to help his harvest season. Makes my blood boil how the state wants people to pay them to be able to work a manual labor job and treating people like criminals all the time. It's a beautiful state but it is seriously Fucked up here. In so many ways.
With the new glass pipe I ended up inhaling some ash, so went to get to get some screens and found these really cool glass plugs . Never tried or seen em before.
i like them glass screens but they always fell out on me when i would dump the ash out. and they get hot heh.

hope all is well with ya.
bowls up.

DAT

DAT

IMG 3471
Thanks jipp,, that's good to know. doing fantastic this evening ! Here be that golden pineapple gonna dig into this weekend . Word is it hasn't been round since last summer and peeps are freakin shitting their pants right now that it's here. Can we believe the hype? We shall see.
Take care and have. Nice weekend

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

View attachment 730995

Sheesh, way to screw up a good thing. You're always welcome in Cali. Everything else is screwed up but I think we got the weed down.

I just renewed my scrip online for $80. I could have renewed for $45 if I traveled down into the city but I saved money on gas and I was more than willing to pay an extra $35 so I wouldn't have to thrash my back with the drive. $400 is BS, same with a background check. I'm sorry.

Enjoy that Pineapple. Ive only tried it once, when a friend had it. Liked it a lot. Haven't seen any on the delivery menus around here but I'll keep an eye out.

I never found the glass screens to be very useful. Seen them in the smoke shops for years before I finally asked what they were. I'd collect them just because they'd make a cool looking knick knack.

Thank you. You have a great weekend too. I hope you learned your lesson with that nasty CBD weed, lol.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

You know the ladder, I got this from this guy who got it from that guy who got it from this one guy who grows for snoop dog.
View attachment 731431 View attachment 731432
Whatever.
Fuckin dank though.

Fock! That thing looks like a green sugar cube.

It looks familiar. Like some Banana OG I smoked a couple months ago. But nowhere near that loaded. I'm so f*ckin envious of that grower.

What strain? What's it taste like?

Smerb

Smerb

Fock! That thing looks like a green sugar cube.

It looks familiar. Like some Banana OG I smoked a couple months ago. But nowhere near that loaded. I'm so f*ckin envious of that grower.

What strain? What's it taste like?
No clue on the strain. And I was gifted this nug last night and still haven't smoked it. I will let ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom