Smerb

Smerb

powders are going win.
poweder-feeding-header.png
well. Taylor made. Nice.

jipp

jipp

we smoked some detroit death star . whatever that is
iv read that death star is a skunk? * which is more bad info i guess iv read on here.. blah *

i found this so i dunno.. i do not trust these strain reviews. everything hits me like a indica right now.

"Death Star is the potent cross of Sensi Star and Sour Diesel and has the shared sativa and indica effects of its parents. It has a mixed taste that combines sweet, skunk, and fuel aromas into a very potent fragrance that isn’t easy to hide. This strain may not have the ability to destroy planets, but it does have quite the powerful buzz. Effects can be slow to onset, but once they do, Death Star takes away all cares and replaces them with a state of relaxed euphoria. Great for daytime or nighttime use, this Ohio native now has fans throughout the galaxy."

so i guess detroit is i dunno.. @G gnome whats this cut man i know you have or had the deathstar cut. have you heard of the detroit deathstar cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: sun
jipp

jipp

kush #1, kush hash, kush rosin.
bowl the fuck up!
IMG 6166

smoked this bowl under the eclipse today. but same shit new bowl.
just wish the kush was stronger ( i deaf prefer vape over smoke tho.. but i can manage laughs).. oh well move onto stronger strains yeah!

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Rove "Wowie"

"For when you're just too lazy to load a bowl"

20170824 092046

First one I've had to prime. Couldn't get a solid vape hit. They have PDF instructions on their website.

Hit a few times at lower voltage, nothing. Turned up, big clouds, no stone. !!!WTF!!! I was starting to get pissed. Was about ready to call the delivery service to exchange this bunk sh*t. WHAAAAAAM!!! Iam focked off. It took like twenty-five minutes and it's still hitting me in waves. Sh*t, I haven't been this high in a long ass time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom