The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
showmegreen

showmegreen

Still out. And probably will be for a while. Damn it. Taskforce and DFS can eat a rotten egg! Taking medicine that i grow does not put children in danger! It actually helps their development if im medicated. Lol and my sanity! Besides don't they got to prove I was cultivating or charge me with something to get involved. Cuz I would really like to get back to being medicated self reliantly.

jipp

jipp

707 head band from "kind meds" here in the valley. i like it, and i also like their sensi star. so, i got some of both!
IMG 7843

bowl up.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Can't wait till Missouri get to play ball. I know some these ol'boys. Got shit In their yard that will blow yer fancy dancy named stuff oft the planet. We still got alot of the China landrace stuff from back when they was buildin the railways. The Nancy Reagan coalition didnt get em all! And they sure are protected by the hillbillies. But this time of year. You would think it was skunk season . Just go back roadin around all these ghost towns and use yer nose. I fixin on doin that this weekend if it ain't windy. I'm out of smoke man!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Can't wait till Missouri get to play ball. I know some these ol'boys. Got shit In their yard that will blow yer fancy dancy named stuff oft the planet. We still got alot of the China landrace stuff from back when they was buildin the railways. The Nancy Reagan coalition didnt get em all! And they sure are protected by the hillbillies. But this time of year. You would think it was skunk season . Just go back roadin around all these ghost towns and use yer nose. I fixin on doin that this weekend if it ain't windy. I'm out of smoke man!
When does Mo. get to play?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I don't know where it was hidin then, all I could find in Omaha when I was stationed there was mid-grade bammer. Nothin like Cali weed, but it was the early 90's and pot was still heavily under fire.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

CH9 OG Kush x Trainwreck

Earthy, fuelly Lemon pungeont smell and strong flavor.

And a classic souring long lasting high with a good base of body buzzing medical effects.

I am really liking these. In addition to the high potency and great flavor she gave me 7oz. of dense nugs with a fantastic bud to leaf ratio and in a 3 gallon pot of soil.

IMG 6981

IMG 6982

Harvest pics. Please excuse the mess. :-)
IMG 6985

IMG 6986

Super sticky smelly bud. The whole house smelled of lemony fuel.
IMG 6987

jipp

jipp

i need to get a larger glass globe made for these vap pens made from bullet proof glass or sumtin ( and if i was healthy, and growing enough good meds for my self, id probably be exploring how to do it my self. laughs, im gluten for punishment in life i swear ).

sensi star from kind meds here in the valley.
IMG 7640

bowl up. its a good day, we be breathing yo!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

you can edit, its the 3 lines box thing, right above where it shows the latest person to like your post. but you are out of time now.. not sure what the timer is set to for allowing one to edit the post.

Yeah I didn't notice until I went back. Edit was gone.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

its all good. at least the report button is a bit more cryptic than before.. for the people who seem to look for reasons to be offended to get off on. laughs.

bowl up. im feeling no pain. sensi star shatter is treating me good today.

Nice! I'm on og Kush x Trainwreck and a Mrs. MMG special muffin. :-)

And I don't tell on anyone. Or "report".

Well maybe for a serial killer or child molester or something.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I don't know where it was hidin then, all I could find in Omaha when I was stationed there was mid-grade bammer. Nothin like Cali weed, but it was the early 90's and pot was still heavily under fire.
Well in the early 90s I was in high school. Matter of fact my sophomore year a buddy and I stumbled across a shit ton of wild tree growing between the highway and Kauffman stadium. We thought it was just hemp. But upon closer inspection it was definitely tree! We scoped it out and after we gain enough balls and a little less light, we filled the trunk of my 83 caprice classic and bolted. It was great for being 16 and nieve. Hell back then I had no clue what truly good bud was until years later. When I got some beans from up in the mountains outside of Ocho Rios Jamaica. Chartered a taxi outside the gates and threw a Benjamin on the front passenger seat and told the dude I need a private tour guide for the five days I'm here and I wanna see the real Jamaica with my head in the clouds. He smiled and took the money. I think I went back to the fenced in resort twice. Once that evening to get my bags. And at the end of the five days. It was great. Met some real Rasta men. Slept in a tin lean-to on the beach. And had my head in the clouds.
In the Ozarks and all over the southern part of MO there is a lot of great quality stupid stoner hillbilly highs. But these ol' boys roun har. Dont take kine ta strange folk. Especialy them ones that have that weird commiforinia accent. It jus puts a man oft abit when ya hear talk wit no draw to it. But I tell ya! You gits ta know'un them felters an they git ta truss in ya. They might jus smoke ya up wit sum thet thar Ozark mountin head change. It'll have ya sittin sideways! Fer sure. Gittin bout time ta harvis soon September wheat has been cut. Straws bein bale'ted. And sillage corns dun. Too bad it's been rainin or I'd be out backroadin an visiting some good ol' boys. With my peace offerin of some pear brandy(bout 160 proof by tha bead) I jus runnoft last week. That'll usualy git a door to open or a spot on tha stoop of the front porch.

incogneato

incogneato

CH9 OG Kush x Trainwreck

Earthy, fuelly Lemon pungeont smell and strong flavor.

And a classic souring long lasting high with a good base of body buzzing medical effects.

I am really liking these. In addition to the high potency and great flavor she gave me 7oz. of dense nugs with a fantastic bud to leaf ratio and in a 3 gallon pot of soil.

View attachment 750011
View attachment 750012

Harvest pics. Please excuse the mess. :)
View attachment 750013
View attachment 750014

Super sticky smelly bud. The whole house smelled of lemony fuel.
View attachment 750015
Got me drooling over those colas! 7 zips in a 3 gal? That's impressive. How long did you veg for?

W

Wnythcguy

Right now I am smoking on green crack. I think next I’ll toke some skunk#1. I got some budda cheese finishing up outdoors right now. I cannot wait till that is done. Started late. Getting colder at night here in ny. Cheese should be done by end of month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom