The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I can totally see the cheese in that strain! What are you breeding her with? I always loved the U.K. cheese flavor and way back it use to get me high. She drifted and was growing skinny stems small leaves so I trashed her.

Big buddha cheese and exodus cheese. I know a lot of folks liked the u.k. cheese. I felt big buddha and exodus were better. Both for different reasons, so I chose to combine the two. I appreciate the compliment.

Shamus

Shamus

I've grown all of them I do believe except for Mochi but I have access to it.

I meant to say THATS NOT the only thing worth talking about.

gonna fuck some shit up

it's good being back and some familiar faces.

I'll be posting a thread for a new new grow new show. lol new grow new show was the old one.

Getting or already have
TK
sunset sherb
wedding cake
Animal
orgnkids banana
crinkle cut
Josh D or whatever it is today.
underdog
ECSD
OGKB
Topanaga etc etc

I'm hitting the ground running not wasting any time.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ahhh and the nightly mandrine cookie joint!
80692A89 174C 4952 8563 EEFF5715E242

Organikz

Organikz

i need lots of meds! lol! toothache is completely gone and i slept like a baby. i was getting the whole face throbbing action. Took 6 aleve nothing. Took 6 caps and tapped the fuck out lmfao. if i'm in a lot of pain i notice i don't get as high from them but they go to work on relieving the pain for sure.
20171217 184603
20171217 203255

jipp

jipp

@soul69 thanks for that picture. hah, this plemon joint rolled in kieth gets you high.
makes it worth smoking is what i mean. thank you.

j's in the air.

@SimplyCmplex i harvest the blue cookies, i got a good yield. heh. its good herb.. i cant wait to try it cured.. the sample nugs i liked it was a body high with a little zip. but in oil form i think it will balance out perfect for happy day time smoke.

im trying to reveg it now.. we see what happens. the other blues cookies were males.. the mutant, and the non mutant. i trashed the none mutant last night.

i have 5 males i removed from my tent last night. will up pot and toss some back ups in tonight if im feeling well enough.. im exciting about the one PFX x 1993 afghan pheno.. its a pretty plant too.. we will just ignore the little leaf damage from a random fucking flicker tho hah.

and from the kush and wifi pollen chuck.. the kush is a nice fucking christmas tree perfect for sea of green. so if i was to keep that plant i think i would try a sea of green with it. all y9ou have to do is let it grow 5-6 nodes, remove the fan leafs, and you get the perfect xmas tree for a sea of green with that pheno. im a noob so i guess ill learn as it flowers out since it is a girl if im right in my thinking.

the wifi alien x 93 is a short runt thing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom