What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Word........... WOW Take the time to watch this whole vid..........

then ask yourself, how the fukk did we get here? Well I will share with you how you can put the peices together. View any of the films on this site if you want historically correct "truths"

http://metanoia-films.org/films/

Of interest should be plutocracy, the power principle or counterintelligence but any of them are valid news sources.

How do I share this video? It doesn't show title or option to copy link? I miss chopping it up bro...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll watch it right now bro, how you been?
Oh man, you know, Livin the American Dream man...... Is there any other way??? ............ Detect any sarcasm there?? lol not directed at you my brother.:):smoking::cool: Hoa Kola

Necromancer

Necromancer

In other words, truth is the first casualty?
Well if they told the truth.. I don't think the citizens would send their Husbands, Wives.,Son's and Daughter's to war. So yes you could say truth because they would have to make false narrative s in order to unite the citizens to go to war! Now let me riddle you for a sec. This one is easy! Who Determines witch side is good and evil in war? @jumpincactus & @nazarbattu

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

And i heard a quote i can't recall from where or who but it went a little like this.... (im sure you heard this too)"If the People really understood the meaning of war , their would be no wars. @jumpincactus

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well if they told the truth.. I don't think the citizens would send their Husbands, Wives.,Son's and Daughter's to war. So yes you could say truth because they would have to make false narrative s in order to unite the citizens to go to war! Now let me riddle you for a sec. This one is easy! Who Determines witch side is good and evil in war? @jumpincactus & @nazarbattu
The answer to that is whoever is controlling the " Narrative" or flow of disinformation

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

There ya go ,,, theres my brutha Big D up in the house telling history the way it REALLY was. Good one my man......... Keep speaking truth. You will stand out in a crowd, because the Truth today is out of fashion.......
It appears to me, that, what was once CAPTAIN OPBVIOUS, is now esoteric...crazy to think that what was once obvious is now complacent.
Naz

Top Bottom