What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2toughtony

2toughtony

They signed my seed pack at a cup 11 years ago so now were besties... We have sleep overs and play race cars.
Lol 1st time I med sub I was like 18 and didnt know any better and got some packs which hermied bad next year I saw him he gave me some hush packs because I showed him pics of a 12 light room with only his gear going full Bruce. Needless to say hes not my fan

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lol 1st time I med sub I was like 18 and didnt know any better and got some packs which hermied bad next year I saw him he gave me some hush packs because I showed him pics of a 12 light room with only his gear going full Bruce. Needless to say hes not my fan
Not surprising ...some times get regs..sometimes s1... Its a fun mystery!!!

M

MrGreenGreen

Thats cute..

Thats only 1 dude
That's all wack shit...no 79 Maui wowee, no 89 nl5haze, nothing worth my time. Anyway I know you purchased those beans from gas. I showed you and your lame dankden buddies the list. You guys want to talk shit about our genetics yet you have made purchases lmfao

M

MrGreenGreen

That's all wack shit...no 79 Maui wowee, no 89 nl5haze, nothing worth my time. Anyway I know you purchased those beans from gas. I showed you and your lame dankden buddies the list. You guys want to talk shit about our genetics yet you have made purchases lmfao
On that note I'm out. Working on bringing red thai in from thailand. Bet you will have that soon too huh?

2toughtony

2toughtony

My dad can beat up all your dads!
Wait you know where my pops is! Daddy come home! Lol

Lol wait I thought my beans were fake and didnt have anything to do with swami? How can the be fake and come from him is he fake? And is it our genetics? i thought they were your friends? Im honestly just gonna f2 en and give em out by the thousands because I have a message from swami saying that breeding stock accidentally got out and ended in my hands . just look on the pic he posted of mine he says it there so I have the real deal! Gonna start my own business ...nah ima team up with monshancho seeds and spread the beans!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Umm i dont think i have ever bought whoever your talking abouts shit

Top Bottom