What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Lmao man how ya been pimp? You know Kat daddy gots you.

Doing alright, working a bunch. Will take you up on the thai, would be a much better fit than what i was trying. I got that nice purple to come through with the charm...and an odd flavor that was in the right direction but just gross...so its back to the drawing board.

Meh, im just trying to mix n match to find stuff i want to smoke.

gwheels

gwheels

How is chocolate thai ? I saw some coco melon that is that crossed with cannalope haze. It is almost tempting enough to get more seeds (and critical mas too) but I should really use up my hoard first. But TEMPTING !

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yea you said they were testers given to you and you gave em to me on ig lol o still dont get the big deal I have easy a million beans and a ton come from trades or gifts . people like me lol I think dude is salty because he's organicz cousin and hating because I'm not no till lol
i try to give out beans as much as possible.. Still have more than 5 lifetimes... I hate to sit on beans someone can use.

gwheels

gwheels

The only seeds i ever made were a hermy in the tent caused by an excited person checking on the plants too much in the dark. Stupid autos made me clumsy. Autos dont care so much :D I should find those seeds and scatter them somewhere just to see what happens

Top Bottom