What cal-mag supplement does the organic section use?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Yep another thread from this guy...lulz.

I'm still rebounding from my noob mistakes...plant looks way better than it did a couple days ago and I foliar fed her with seaweed, bio ag ful-humix, hemp soap, and pro-tekt.

BUT...!

I know I will have to invest in a cal-mag product sooner or later and I just wanted everyone's take on cal-mag issues in organic or semi-organic setups.

I've heard molasses supplies some Mag...not to sure about Cal but I was gonna invest in some Botanicare Cal-Mag...anyone got any recommendations?

Like always all info is appreciated!

G

GrimloxK

well I bought the wrong dolomite lime and I just copped some of the GO CaMg. worked well. I'm using it in conjunction with roots organics trinity which is a molasses product so I never go over 5ml per gallon so I used 1 ml of CaMg and 2 ml of trinity and no problems so far.

Thanks guys...plant is looking alot better.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Can anyone recommend a good vendor for glacial rock dust? Never used it, don't know if it varies in quality... Thanks!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

well I bought the wrong dolomite lime and I just copped some of the GO CaMg. worked well. I'm using it in conjunction with roots organics trinity which is a molasses product so I never go over 5ml per gallon so I used 1 ml of CaMg and 2 ml of trinity and no problems so far.

Thanks guys...plant is looking alot better.

I love Trinity, Got to watch it that shit will lower some PH something fierce !

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

General Organics CalMg when it calls for it. I have botanicare on hand if that runs out.

My tap water comes out at like 450ppm also, FILLED with minerals as im a state redwood forest. My ladies BARELY seem to even need it. Sometimes 1.5ml a gal for the OG's that like a lotta Calcium...But I've also overferted with CalMg on my more sensitive girls...

Mostly, my tap water is rich enough to provide trace elements like mg, ca, fe, stuff like that. Never tested it, but I've been feeding my ladies, some with ONLY pH'ed tap water, and i see NO deficiency

my 2cents....

B

bobby thomas

Truth

Gh CalMg+ or Organicares calplex. Both are organic but the calplex is omri listed.

I prefer the general organics line, aside from marine processed squid it is vegan(no guano, bone, or bloodmeal). Basically by my understanding both are made from organic minerals like dolomite lime. I totally trust the General Organics line including the CaMg+ because I have used them before, and it works. I have never tried Organicare, it just seems diluted overall when you look at concentrations.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Thanks G.P.!

@ogplatinum
I have chlorinated (thankfully not chloramined) town water with a similar ppm to yours, but also an RO tap that's about 50ppm. Shot in the dark here, but do you think it makes sense to alternate between the two as long as I let the chlorine evaporate? I've been using just RO so far, and based on slight but repetitive canoeing I'm starting to worry that it might be a Mg issue...

Top Bottom