What Deficiency Is This? Phosphorus?

• Thread starter Chrnic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
When i water should I keep watering until the water coming out says 6.5? Like a small flush? Then feed next watering?
Yea water till run off, I’d run off a few times to ensure a good flush. Then check each reading to ensure the ph is in range. If you have some soil wetting solution , add that to next water/feed cycles. I use sm90 as my wetting agent. .

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How low should I take the Humidity? I put it at 45%. Is that low enough?
How low should I take the Humidity? I put it at 45%. Is that low enough?
45% is plenty low. Remove fan. The fat burn off maybe causing premature drying . And I do suspect phos lockout/ and maybe some root rot. Flush , Check root. Turn off lower fans. Monitor next 3-4 days. Stop feed till this stops and or resolves.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I cut Cal-mag last week.

I recently tried to cut back cal-mag and got some of that on my bubba kush. I have two black mambas that were fine with the cut but the bubba suffered so I went back up and the problem went away. I'm in coco though so take it with a grain of salt I guess. I think the cal-mag helps to move out the waste and when you are deficient it builds up and burns the plant. The cool part was I was looking at the plant from underneath and saw the build-up of dark stuff inside the leaf before it showed on the outside. Within hours of that my leaves started to burn. Good luck.

Chrnic

Chrnic

I wanted to gave an update,

I was not able to get my PH back to normal. Even after the 9 gal flush and weeks of watering at 6.5. I do the final flush in two days so it dosn't matter much anymore. The buds still look great and bulking up nicely, even though the narcosis and chlorosis are slowly moving up the plant. Alaska Morbloom is very acidic so early on during flower I used ALOT of PH Up to counter it. I am thinking that was the problem. Next flower im going to use the Alaska Morbloom as my PH down instead of adding it all at once and having to use PH Up to counter it. I did some reading and it seems the higher the PH, the lockouts are more Micro Nutes then Macro. So I probably had something like a boron deficiency that locked out other Macro Nuts like Phosphorus.

I have a veg going on at the same time with the same soil, in the same conditions and the runoff looks great at 6.5 no problems.

Thanks to everyone who responded and let me know if you have anymore tips or suggestions. Happy growing!
36919696_2206289532720602_1460112834225504256_n.jpg

36820616_2206289519387270_1558493776014475264_n.jpg

36815725_2206289472720608_5734840672368721920_n.jpg

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Heck let her finish bro. Some aloe vera will help bounce the lockout out. Keep the ph low as you go and carb load now. Molasses’s o any bloom you are using. Don’t add any ph down to bloom, it’ makes organic components insoluble. Just the water in between is what you adjust. Observe the run off and I think you will be ok. Just easy on the bottled stuff, if she is still kicking let her be. Defoliate a leaf or 2 daily to to get rid of dead stuff and it helps trick the plant into making but more trichs. If you have a uvb light, use that for 3-4 hours with light on schedule. Causes the plant to respond and make some magic.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
And 1/3rd mix of cal mag plus, that has macro nutes will help her along, but if past half way into flower I would cut that back to 1/6th recommended dose. This adds the macro/micro that you may be deficient in.

Top Bottom