What Do Think About Session's New Move?

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

anything to distract the masses from the shit storm he is involved in.

he hates weed that is a fact. hopefully he will be fired and someone with some common sense will take over. war on drugs is a fail to his ( hell, all the generations, and generation to come. the damage is done ), they just have to admit it. laughs.

this dab is not for you session, well hell.. you could use one.
so yeah dab up mr. goverment dude.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im with jipp,a diversion of all the corruption on the hill and beyond,,think he dealt himself a losing hand,cause all the states that have legalized,the money is a eye opener for the beast of all shapes and colors,this is a world of greed or am i seeing threw stained glasses

xavier7995

xavier7995

I feel for the people that really laid it out there and put all their resources into going legit. Those that tried to comply are now looking to be the first to fall. It will be interesting to see the resulting court cases and the wider reaching implications of them regarding state vs federal law. I am rather fond of schadenfreude so the twisting of logic on why the god emperor is doing this has been pretty amazeballs.

Edit: I don't expect anything to come from it really. They might raid some big ops in CA as sticking it to the libs plays well with the base. It's all theater.

MW7945

MW7945

We took a huge step back when all these bozos took office. Back to the Reagan era. War on drugs. Lmaoooooo. Yeah, cracking down on pot and building a wall will take care of our problems

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Federal law trumps (lol) state law. All but one state is ran by libs. And are sanctuary states. They’ll hit them hard first. Federal marshals be knocking on the door. Then you be standing in front of a federal judge. And asking your attorney “what the fuck”. Meanwhile the feds own everything that once was yours. Who I realy feel sorry for are the folks that leased you there land and will be losing it because of one stupid mistake. Big fish will fry first. The rest will follow. The best thing these states could have done instead of getting greedy was come together and do it rite by ramming legalization through the proper channels and fucking legalize it federally.
D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im glad im not big fish... i dont ever want to deal with another weed arrest... i just wanna grow and smoke weeds.

I couldnt imagine taking out a half million dollar loan and now youre worried about losing your ass. Hey but no worry... walmart and phyzer will scoop up your land for pennies on the dollar... and grow on your land hahaha

I guess i dont really mind.. big farms put out shit weed and only care about money not medicine

MW7945

MW7945

To be honest I'm not really sure how much will actually be done. He'll never be given the budget it'd require to start kicking in doors across the country.

Or, this could be a huge push for congress to legalize it on a federal level and leave it up to the states. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Who knows, Sessions thought process is a century old.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Im glad im not big fish... i dont ever want to deal with another weed arrest... i just wanna grow and smoke weeds.

I couldnt imagine taking out a half million dollar loan and now youre worried about losing your ass. Hey but no worry... walmart and phyzer will scoop up your land for pennies on the dollar... and grow on your land hahaha

I guess i dont really mind.. big farms put out shit weed and only care about money not medicine
No bank would give you that loan anyway. Would have to be a private investor with legit cash.;)

B

brimck325

i love how so many people think "i'm small, they won't come after me…….yes the feds probably won't, but local popo will take every freaking thing u own without charging u with anything…..get real folks, if this goes the way sessions wants everyone is jeopardized…..this was done for a reason and i'll bet a years salary it wasn't to just bust the big guys. how many little guys sell in this country? what do u think the take is from them alone? right now it's legal and illegal so they get rich from both sides.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Some of you guys who worry with your little tents are rediculas and probaly enjoy the drama of being on edge. There not coming for you get over it.
Well they hit a lot of little spots here but that was easy to find od.. a few rolled into grow houses on unrelated stuff but that different. my grow is small and indoor and noone can smell and see shit..i dont sell either... I wish they would lay off the mail seizures though thats the main reason i want it fed legal. Lost so many clones

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well they hit a lot of little spots here but that was easy to find od.. a few rolled into grow houses on unrelated stuff but that different. my grow is small and indoor and noone can smell and see shit..i dont sell either... I wish they would lay off the mail seizures though thats the main reason i want it fed legal. Lost so many clones
No offense,
81E3EC4A F937 471F 9FBB 1E08E39D3FC3
just cloning today in my little tent.
And I won’t answer the door if they come a knocking. I’ll have my wife zip me inside there.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You must be doing something wrong, I’ve only known maybe two people who have lost a package. Never use fedex or ups and always double seal with sealer bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom