• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

you see this:

"We cannot sit idly by while our nation faces unprecedented challenges. President Trump needs my help in the Senate," an announcement on Arpaio's new campaign website reads, "He needs a conservative vote he can count on, and a voice in the Senate who knows first hand the threats our nation is dealing with. And, that's why I'm running for United States Senate."

I am running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Arizona, for one unwavering reason: to support the agenda and policies of President Donald Trump in his mission to Make America Great Again. https://t.co/ANppBdDOtp
— Sheriff Joe Arpaio (@RealSheriffJoe) January 9, 2018

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you see this:

"We cannot sit idly by while our nation faces unprecedented challenges. President Trump needs my help in the Senate," an announcement on Arpaio's new campaign website reads, "He needs a conservative vote he can count on, and a voice in the Senate who knows first hand the threats our nation is dealing with. And, that's why I'm running for United States Senate."

I am running for the U.S. Senate from the Great State of Arizona, for one unwavering reason: to support the agenda and policies of President Donald Trump in his mission to Make America Great Again. https://t.co/ANppBdDOtp
— Sheriff Joe Arpaio (@RealSheriffJoe) January 9, 2018
Hahaha so many cops are riding this drug war...should have learned a trade or went to school. I know correction officers that will fight to the death before voting drugs legal.... i wonder why? Oh thats right... its for our safety.... like gun laws.

Cops will shoot your dog for plants but when they retire theyre like.... i dont mind it legal, or some of them actually start growing to pad their pension. Its like whoa whoa... hold up hitler, you just spent 20 year ruining lives now its all good huh? Land of the free eh?

jipp

jipp

well i think if i was on capital hill id be scared of being forced to wear pink boxers.. but that just a rumor i heard if he wins, hah.

bowls up.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

remember when everyone thought obama was going to be soft on weed
then he goes and raids more dispensaries than bush!
now everyone is scaremongering about this sessions guy
7 years from now how many dispensaries will trump have raided? has he even raided a single one in the 300+ days he has been in office?

Freshone

Freshone

Agreed,obama was dropping dispos right and left here in cali at first,havent heard of trump touching one yet but that could change i guess.Personally i could give a shit if they raid commercial enterprises,I dont shop there and its only gonna fuel the black market if they do.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The president does not order raids. Lol.

He has employees that make those decisions.

It is not all in his immediate control or even knowledge.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The amusing thing about us against the government is we are the government. It’s just people going to work to do their jobs.

Some are well managed. Some not so well. Some are honest. Some abuse their power.

It is not an overseeing entity like George Orwell predicted.
I honestly feel very detached from the government.. they are their own entity.
99% of people say 2+2=4...they make it 12.
Majority of murika says weed aint bad.. they make it schedule 1
99% of people would say our food/water/medicine is fucked up... they push that to the back burner to vote for same sex marriage.

I want them all gone and its impossible to get rid of 1

jipp

jipp

so we all know trump watches a shit load of tv.. since it can be used to fuck with ones head.. i wonder if they have the CIA scan his shit before he is allowed to w atch fox news for example. hah.. ok, im high enough i laughed at my won dumb thought.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

99% of people would say our food/water/medicine is fucked up... they push that to the back burner to vote for same sex marriage.

It’s business that you are complaining about. Pharmaceutical as an example.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Well fucking put. Are they even human?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
DE7A361C F6F4 4286 BA1D DEDB02E08E32
@GT21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom