What Do You Think This Is?

• Thread starter crimsonecho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
These plants have been manifolded meaning that everything below the 3rd node was cut down but i just noticed 2 of them have thrown new shoots from the bottom, i have never encountered this as i am not an experienced grower. This is my first time manifolding but i’m sure i haven’t left anything there not even leaves (gone in with a razor blade)
-Why do you think this is? I can only think that i hit them with alfalfa tea once too often, as i love brewing teas more than my plants love getting watered with it.
-Should i cut it down or should i let grow as an experiment? I don’t think growing it would be much productive but i don’t think it will hurt anything either.
-What do you people think about the whole thing?
What do you think this is
What do you think this is 2
What do you think this is 3
What do you think this is 4
What do you think this is 5
What do you think this is 6

Westie

Westie

Not sure if best practices, but I just snip any of that ground level stubble.
(I had pm in the recent past, I think that's why the white on your leaf makes me nervous. Hopefully just nute salts.)

Westie

Westie

Pic of entire plant would be helpful for all.
(DE....Whew, glad it was just my personal paranoia!)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Seems pretty healthy from what I can tell.
Nice work.

Thanks always nice to hear :) so you think those new shoots are no problem i just cut it again right?

K

kansabis

Yeah just pinch or cut em again,I have this happen every now and then,plants naturally wanna grow,if they have any way left to grow somewhere they will,even if we think it looks like nothing can grow from there,suprise! Lol

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah just pinch or cut em again,I have this happen every now and then,plants naturally wanna grow,if they have any way left to grow somewhere they will,even if we think it looks like nothing can grow from there,suprise! Lol

Yeah i had cut everthing clean off with a razor first time but its my first manifolding i usually just do lst and supercropping, so i was suprised to see that.

K

kansabis

Yeah i had cut everthing clean off with a razor first time but its my first manifolding i usually just do lst and supercropping, so i was suprised to see that.
Yeah I cut mine with a razor too,try getting as close to mainstem as possible,still happens sometimes,at least it's an easy fix lol

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah I cut mine with a razor too,try getting as close to mainstem as possible,still happens sometimes,at least it's an easy fix lol

It would be a nice suprise too if my clones havent rooted i could have taken those without messing with my manifold :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom