What I Run During Flower.

• Thread starter SwizzleStix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

So as I'm 3 years in. I owe a lot to the community here. So I'm hoping to give back. I'll be showing you what I run during flower. Now with that said every strain is different. Each plants tolerance to each nutrient is different. If you'd like to comment about what should be added or can I add to this feel free. Proportions vary depending on strain. But overall the directions are on the bottles. Further more I feed every 5 days. Water in between as needed. I've spent a lot of time and money weeding out the BS. This is a soil grow.

I use flora Nova. If you can it's great you pretty much have to hand feed it though. It's thick. Not ment for pumps and what not.

Cal-mag, kelp or sea weed extract. I use a brand called grow more. For these.

Herculean Harvest, more Cal I'll usely only half does the cal-mag

Humic acid to pH down. Yes the powder. Brand doesn't matter

Mendico honey or molasses. Doesn't matter every 10 days. Be sure not to over feed this. Excess carbs is a great breeding ground for mold and other fungus.

Polar510

Polar510

"Humic acid to pH down"?
I'm going to have to get in on that!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

So as I'm 3 years in. I owe a lot to the community here. So I'm hoping to give back. I'll be showing you what I run during flower. Now with that said every strain is different. Each plants tolerance to each nutrient is different. If you'd like to comment about what should be added or can I add to this feel free. Proportions vary depending on strain. But overall the directions are on the bottles. Further more I feed every 5 days. Water in between as needed. I've spent a lot of time and money weeding out the BS. This is a soil grow.

I use flora Nova. If you can it's great you pretty much have to hand feed it though. It's thick. Not ment for pumps and what not.

Cal-mag, kelp or sea weed extract. I use a brand called grow more. For these.

Herculean Harvest, more Cal I'll usely only half does the cal-mag

Humic acid to pH down. Yes the powder. Brand doesn't matter

Mendico honey or molasses. Doesn't matter every 10 days. Be sure not to over feed this. Excess carbs is a great breeding ground for mold and other fungus.
All I use in Flower now is VermiCompost and Bone Meal, just saying, I K.I.S.S it these days...
NAZ

Polar510

Polar510

Thats cool.
My tap comes out @8.9-9.0 so I use a shitload of ph down. Would be nice to give then something beneficial instead of orange acid

xenon730

xenon730

Thats cool.
My tap comes out @8.9-9.0 so I use a shitload of ph down. Would be nice to give then something beneficial instead of orange acid
I'm like you. 4 gallons of ph down. Even with ro i have to use down cause of silica, just not much. Have you considered using ro? A cheap kit plus 55 gallon drum is like $150 and not a pain to use. Otherwise i don't think there's anything that can beat the carbonates in hard tap water reasonably other than the big orange.

Polar510

Polar510

I test My tap @50 ppm so I cant see running RO. I usually just let it sit out for 24 hours.

xenon730

xenon730

9.0ph from the tap! Jesus Christ
Mines 9 and almost 700ppm lol. Well water in the middle of nowhere. The water report says its mostly calcium and magnesium carbonate at least so i use it outside but everything that it touches gets limescale as soon as it dries.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Something isn't adding up, that your PH is 9 with only 50 ppm? My water has 50 ppm in it and it's PH is 7.1

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

In nature, humic and fulvic acids raise the pH of acidic soils and lower the pHof alkaline soils, neutralizing both conditions, while having a moderating effect on your plants. Humic acid also adds more than 62 beneficial trace elements to the water. It gives it a good balance I've never had a problem. I don't use the test strips. My water is 7 out of the tap.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I never had an issue with my water. I've ph'd it a few times but im not going to make an issue out of something that isn't an issue for me.

Top Bottom