What I'm working on for 2009

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Hello folks

I've relocated to sunnier climes and have the ball rolling again. Here's a brief rundown of what projects I have restarted:

Purple Afghan IBL

I'm going to carry on stabilising this line by selecting for the most desirable purple phenos as there are a number of lesser phenos.

Blueberry IBL

I'm going to grow out all my remaining Blueberry seeds from the previous two generations of seed I made, I feel this line differs sufficiently from DJ's now that it's reasonable for me to offer my own version.

Orange

This began with a cross of a particular Trainwreck pheno to a Nepalese x African, produces big, long, very frosty colas with a strong orange smell/taste, currently at the F2 stage so I need to explore the variation and make further selections.

Grapefruit IBL

One of my earliest breeding efforts and now an F5, the cross was initially Hawaiian sativa x Sweettooth and is now stabilised into a 60 day sugary, great yielding 60% sativa with indica structure and no stretch. I am going to produce a further generation which will be an F6.

Gold IBL

Malawi Gold x (Colombian Gold x C99)

50% Malawi trippy pheno, 25% Colombian Gold, 25% C99, needs some selection but all phenos are highly psychedelic sativa pot par excellance.

C

cheesyblues

looks good bro but can i please ask were did you manage to do all that breeding ???
in you tent or under your leds ??

to someone who neve met you bro you sound like a bit time breeder lol

B

British_Hempire

True mate, true, time to put the buds where my mouth is, wait till November and we'll see bro!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey ya Hempy,stickin your buns in the sun eh? LOL! You sent me some Actual sativa x TW last year, is that some trippy shiznit?

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to the the line-up B Hempire, especially the Malawi Gold!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am popping your BB IBL in a few weeks. Just moved a load out of veg so some more space is avail. Obviously what I find will go on a little journey to help your line if needed.

E

Elevator Man

Can't wait to see the results of all these under some proper sunlight!

One thing - that freaky BB f3 I showed you with the skinny leaves? That's going to get some Flo pollen on it asap, but I've also got a new male from the 'Overflow' (Mystery Strain X Flo) batch which I might apply soon to toughen it up a bit and add a bit more yield (hopefully!). If I can get some seeds of it before too long I'll whack you a few over for planting out there! :)

7rayos

Yeah, BH, seems like you've got a new bulb there for your experiments :sun Now you've got just to beware of the local fauna, and i don't mean just the :harvest:something like :animal0012::bug:animal0048:

B

British_Hempire

Hey ya Hempy,stickin your buns in the sun eh? LOL! You sent me some Actual sativa x TW last year, is that some trippy shiznit?

Hey man, I'd pop those soon, it is indeed some heady shizz, the Actual Sativa female was strongly tasting of Orange Liquer and had a very strong head high that felt like pressure inside your head, frezing ice effects in the temples, all kinds of nice head feelings, the TW male kept that quality and boosted resin and yield a bit.

Looking forward to the the line-up B Hempire, especially the Malawi Gold!

The Malawi is the tree-like many branched trippy pheno from the African Seeds/Seedsman Malawi line, the same line Elevator Man used but not the same plant, I grew the Malawi under glass in 2000-2002, the Colombian x C99 cross was done using original Bros Grimm C99 pollen sent to me by a friend in Cali in 2003 and dusted onto my colombian gold female from the Aldous/BSC CG line purchased in 2003, I grew the Colombian x C99 under glass in 2004 and had one male that was really special so I dusted some of his pollen onto my Malawi keeper female, resulting in these seed, they have been sat in my fridge since 2004 so fingers crossed they germ well.

I am popping your BB IBL in a few weeks. Just moved a load out of veg so some more space is avail. Obviously what I find will go on a little journey to help your line if needed.

The BB IBL has some really special plants, Elevator Man has two cracking females, be great if you find something special too, the more plants I can work with the greater the chance of avoiding bottlenecking and inbreeding depression as it would be a real shame to mess up this great BB line.

Can't wait to see the results of all these under some proper sunlight!

One thing - that freaky BB f3 I showed you with the skinny leaves? That's going to get some Flo pollen on it asap, but I've also got a new male from the 'Overflow' (Mystery Strain X Flo) batch which I might apply soon to toughen it up a bit and add a bit more yield (hopefully!). If I can get some seeds of it before too long I'll whack you a few over for planting out there! :)

Wicked mate, I will be collaborating fully with ya as you know more about the BB and Flo lines than just about anyone besides dj, and those 2 BBs you have are both belters, the orange fuel indica one I also have plans for, an outcross to my Grapefruit male might be very interesting, the floral sweet one is pretty close to my idea of what BB should be like, I'll have to get some pic of the BBs from previous grows posted soon, would love to see some pics of your BBs, maybe I should start a BB IBL thread?

B

British_Hempire

Yeah, BH, seems like you've got a new bulb there for your experiments :sun Now you've got just to beware of the local fauna, and i don't mean just the :harvest:something like :animal0012::bug:animal0048:

Not run into any fauna yet but thanks for the tip, I might have to grab me some bug spray. Local pests attacking my plants is my big concern after I saw a nasty infestation of these big dark green bugs on a friend's plants here.

E

Elevator Man

I could post up some of the best pics of each pheno to the galleries here? Just got some (real) work today, so will have to get on with that first, but will dig them out and post them up soon. Made a few clones of the sativa/floral one, so will try and get that backed up elsewhere, just in case! :)

C

cheesyblues

hempy my mate i hope you enjoy your self you love your out door plants and were better to plant them out hope you have all the fun you ever wanted my mate you got all the space and light you could ever ask for now see you soon well 2 weeks lol :afroweed::afroweed:

F

FastForward

It all sounds amazing BH. I'm a little full atm but I'd be happy to grow out test beans for you later in the year if you want.

And whoever said 'trippy shiznit' made me laugh my nuts off....that could be BH's seed company name :)

B

British_Hempire

Wicked man, see ya in two weeks, will hafta getcha to bring me some glassware over!

I'll see if I can hunt down some nice hash in time, so I can bribe ya into helping me with some gardening!

Like you and sonic said at the smokeout, I have the opportunity I always wanted now it's upto me to put up or shut up! I ain't gonna let the big halide in the sky go to waste, that's for friggin sure!

Hiya FF, I'll put some testers to one side for ya, I think the TW hybrid will be right up your street.

A

Arti.chokes

Bh 2009

Wishing you the best of British for all your new (ad)ventures BH.

K

Karma Genetics

He bro's whats up in two weeks you guys planning secret meetings without the litle dutchy ? You guys know i love my smoke outs he he he.

He BH i wish you every luck in your outdoor sativa breeding projects. When there is any help i can support just pm me.

B

British_Hempire

You're more than welcome here anytime karma, I called ya the coolest dude I know earlier in this thread and i meant it, and everytime I chat to ya I learn such a lot of little tips and pieces of valuable info.

Probably the best help and suport anyone can give me is to fly down here and sample my wares and give me feedback, my tastes are a little unusual so I value other opinions highly.

I've been reading up on oil production so i can have something special oil-wise for revenge on ojd for the dangerous oil he was toting!

PS anyone know where i can buy 10 litres of hexane cheap? rofl

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
fi you dont mind waiting a little while, I could get you a lorry load of hexane mate. My pyro mate and member of royal society of chemistry is in china atm, but on his return, WHAT EVER YOU NEED - I can get!

B

British_Hempire

fi you dont mind waiting a little while, I could get you a lorry load of hexane mate. My pyro mate and member of royal society of chemistry is in china atm, but on his return, WHAT EVER YOU NEED - I can get!

If you can get a load of hexane down here I'll be immensely grateful and of course, will share the resulting fine quality oil extractions with ya!

F

Fred Norris

Probably the best help and suport anyone can give me is to fly down here and sample my wares and give me feedback, my tastes are a little unusual so I value other opinions highly.

:banana: ill take any other weather besides 15 degrees and windy:banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom