What Is Going On With These Leafs??

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

This is happening to 3 or 4 plants on my table. I have 3 other tables with the same genetics and the same exact nutrient formula. Is this a nutrient deficiency? I have looked up signs and nothing really matches what is going on except potassium but like I said I have 3 other tables that are farther ahead and less developed and none of them have these symptoms. The only thing I can think of is that this table is directly under the dehumidifier...

What is going on with these leafs
What is going on with these leafs 2
Buddo

Buddo

Where on the plant are the leaves mostly effected?

Top or bottom ? (New growth/old growth)

Did you notice the symptoms in a particular spot first? If yes where and has it moved UP/Down the plant?

what medium are you in ?
What is the age of the plant(s)

Last edited:
cottageman

cottageman

It is on mostly the old growth and bigger leaves, and I noticed the leaves in the middle and one plant in the back, where it's the hottest on the table. I can't tell if it's moved up or down it's kind of random. They just started week 5 of flower and I use grodan rock wool for my medium.
Where on the plant are the leaves mostly effected?

Top or bottom ? (New growth/old growth)

Did you notice the symptoms in a particular spot first? If yes where and has it moved UP/Down the plant?

what medium are you in ?
What is the age of the plant(s)

Buddo

Buddo

It is on mostly the old growth and bigger leaves, and I noticed the leaves in the middle and one plant in the back, where it's the hottest on the table. I can't tell if it's moved up or down it's kind of random. They just started week 5 of flower and I use grodan rock wool for my medium.
Sorry @cottageman I know very little about hydro and work with soil mostly.

Here’s a link that might be helpful with diagnosis of plant deficiencies:https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...r-making-nutrient-deficiency-diagnoses.60485/

My opinion is that you do have a deficiency, hopefully a skilled hydro grower will chime in with details regarding that.

One last question that may help someone respond better, your current nutrient regime and PH when feeding , what is it?

Good luck

Peace

Top Bottom