What Is Happening To My Plant?

• Thread starter Omerta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omerta

Omerta

Checking on my Canna-Tsu b4 bed and I find the tip of a leaf wilting. I watered 2 days ago and again today. No nutrients. Temp got up to 80, norm for me is 74-76f. Also I saw what I believe to be a thrip... how do I deal with this? And what is this?

What is happening to my plant
What is happening to my plant 2
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I'm no diesel.
But what he is gonna tell ya is ya need to explain your environment.
What kind of medium is canna tsu?
Watering methods. All the good stuff. But they dont look too awfully unhappy to me.
Ive done worse

Omerta

Omerta

I'm no diesel.
But what he is gonna tell ya is ya need to explain your environment.
What kind of medium is canna tsu?
Watering methods. All the good stuff. But they dont look too awfully unhappy to me.
Ive done worse

Thank you for replying. Sorry I'm super new to growing and only one of my 4 seeds germinated so ima bit stressed out and kinda a helicopter dad at the moment. What exactly do you need from me to best judge what's going on?

Omerta

Omerta

Als I decided to take 5 clones, each with 2 nodes plus new growth tip... but they are only about 3" tall... they were all re-cut @ 45deg under water and immediately dipped in rooting powder and then into their diy cloning cups on a warm pad under a humidity dome... whew... I also misted water into the dome to jump start the humidity. I dont know if the leaves need that much humidity so I hope they dont mold.... They made it through the night, so I'm pretty happy. I took the clones when I did because I dont know whats wrong with the leaves that are dried up. So before the branches and leaves could show any symptoms I took them while they were healthy. Hope my instincts were right. What's y'alls thoughts?

-I seek the wisdom and knowledge of those who have it, for I do not- Omerta
How hard are you hitting with the nuits?

I'm not, the nutes it gets is from the fox farm organic soil. I have upgraded its pot with additional soil twice since nov18. From solo cup to 1/2 gal and then to where it sits now in a 1 gal pot. I did that 2ish weeks ago.

20181221 160434
Omerta

Omerta

Thank you chemistry for your input, I hope that's all it is. I'm including pics of my cloning setup, let me know what y'all think.

-I seek the wisdom and knowledge of those who have it, for I do not- Omerta

20181222 094042
20181222 094037
chemistry

chemistry

I just take my cuttings and dip them in Rooting Gel, slip them into a small rock wool cube. And drop that into some Hydrotund in a 3 inch pot, kept moist.

Monster762

Monster762

Sounds like $$
I like everything except the area you want to root getting light. Amplified light through the water. I use dome n mat like you. They are great for a starter. With the t5 on top?
I used to use jiffy pellets but found root riots work a little better. They’re just better at holding the right moisture.

I mix root powder ( take root ) down in my water in half size solo cup
cut 45 dip in the water
dip in clonex gel
n slide into the plug.
Can’t give exact percentage but def over 90% rooted good
I buy the little 6 cell trays to drop pucks in.you get a ton of em for like $10 on amazon. Label the trays
But I do like 2-3 inch cuts. Just a top n maybe 2 leaves. My dome isn’t tall enough for much bigger.

Omerta

Omerta

I like everything except the area you want to root getting light. Amplified light through the water. I use dome n mat like you. They are great for a starter. With the t5 on top?
I used to use jiffy pellets but found root riots work a little better. They’re just better at holding the right moisture.

So do you mean not to give light to root areas? Would straight perlite work as a cloning medium?

Reactions: Ina
Monster762

Monster762

So do you mean not to give light to root areas? Would straight perlite work as a cloning medium?
I’m no pro so don’t take what I say as the only way or none of that.
I’ve always read roots should be covered. If they show on top of a pot then top dress.
Point being they’re always covered. I’m not 100% sure but I think hydro setups designed to keep most light away from em too.
As for your question I have heard n seen it done in pure perelite like you said. But I’ve never done it so not sure how much hassle.
I think simple plugs of some sort are the easiest method. Easy to transplant out too.

Monster762

Monster762

Stems in the water leaves looking like the are dead... will it revive?
Clones will look like they’re dying. Don’t give up. I’ll take pic of mine for you but it’ll be a few hours. They’re “overwatered “ that’s all. If you plan to grow soil dip em in root stuff n throw em straight in small pot soil. Solo cup size but holes in it so it breathes. Do you have the perelite? Is it miracle grow?

Omerta

Omerta

How soon can I send the clones into flower? I'm looking for 1 plant to go in first just so i can get away from the dispensary. The others I'm looking for max yield I dont care how long it takes... I need meds. I cant afford buying and growing... so that goes into a Q for whoever knows. I use 2 grams of wax every 10 days... .05g every 4 hours 4x a day. how much marijuana do I need to grow to meet or exceed these needs on a consistent basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom