What Is Seagreen? The Answers You Have Been Looking For....

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Seagreen is hard to describe. The easiest way to describe it is would be to say it's a concentrated, compost tea extract. It's also so much more than that. We have created a living product that is shelf stable for at least 10 years. We still have original batches that have the same microbial concentration as it did when it was made. There are over a million different species of microbes in the bottle. There are also over 15 TRILLION microbes PER ML. Our microbial density is far superior to all other microbial products and even well brew teas.

Our product is designed to replace having to brew tea but it does also work with tea as well. You will want to make sure that you add seagreen right before you water. DO NOT ADD IT BEFORE YOU BREW. While seagreen is described as a tea, it is not created in the same way and if you try to add seagreen before brewing, you will reduce the number of species of microbes.

How do we make it? I'm sure that question was on your mind before I asked it. That is also a very complicated answer. Our chemist, who is also our CEO is a straight up genius. He took what are essentially common ingredients and formulated them into a product that no one else has been able to duplicate and many have tried. Most products that are fermented have issues with building up pressure in the bottles. That is one of the hurdles we managed to overcome, among others.

What's in the bottle? I'm sure that's another question that is on your mind. This is also a hard question to answer. We basically take fish and feed them to microbes. We then add some humic acid, molasses, kelp, and yucca into the bottle. All of these ingredients are really meant to help the microbes do their jobs. With that being said, if you are buying any of these ingredients as amendments, you will no longer have to buy them when using Seagreen.

What does Seagreen do? Here is the long list.
1. Reduces soil compaction by up to 70%
2. Breaks down salt
3. Breaks down organic matter
4. Solubilizes all insoluble nutrients
5. Keeps all synthetic fertilizers soluble until the plant absorbs it
6. Inoculates the root zone against bacterial and fungal infections
7. Creates topsoil
8. Topsoil acts as carbon sync so Seagreen reduces CO2 in the atmosphere
9. Breaks down carbohydrates from plants and poops fertilizer
10. Can reduce fertilizer usage by up to 75%
How much does it cost to use seagreen?
Seagreen costs between 9 and 20 cents a GALLON to use.

In a nutshell, Seagreen does what all the other microbials do, combined and much more.

View attachment Brochure.pdf
Seagreenpic
Last edited:
xenon730

xenon730

thank you for this. I have been waiting for something like this from you guys.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
thank you for this. I have been waiting for something like this from you guys.
It's no problem at all. This is what I enjoy doing. I plan on writing about Rootamentary, Trueblooms and Paleobloom when I get a chance. I believe in educating people about our products. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask and I will get you the best answers I can.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Do you recommend using sea green in water culture? @JCPrimordial
Seagreen adapts to any environment you put it in. There are some environments that could cause issues. Seagreen foams and the more agitation, the more foam. We recommend half dosage in hydroponics where there is lots of water agitation. Aeroponic systems have the most amount of agitation so I suggest diluting first and using a pump and bucket to allow it to fully foam, after it's done foaming, put it in the system. Last, is aquaponics. There are some species of bacteria that will turn green when exposed to light and cloudy up the water so while it will work therefore it's not ideal in aquaponics and aeroponics.

Everything else, it will work great In a water type of environment, many species of bacteria will cling to the rootzone and help feed the roots. Other microbes will stay suspended in the water and help break down nutrients and keep them broken down.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Thank you for this!! I love Sea Green! The first no BS product with results you can SEE!
@JCPrimordial How late into flower can Sea Green be used? And the other products (Rootamentary, True Blooms, Paleo)?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Thanks for the reply I've had a bottle for 3-4 years and after your first message and this one I think I'll give it a try.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Thank you for this!! I love Sea Green! The first no BS product with results you can SEE!
@JCPrimordial How late into flower can Sea Green be used? And the other products (Rootamentary, True Blooms, Paleo)?
Thanks for the kind words. Your question prompted me to upload a PDF of our current brochure. It has a feeding chart on it that is a basic guideline on how to use all of our current products.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I actually have a brochure lol. Thru flush wow.. that's what I needed to know! I'm flushing now I'll give it a go!

Seagreen1

P

PharmHand

I love how my room smells when used as a foliar lol. It always makes my ladies pray hard too. Lasts forever when used for foliars . Great product guys!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I love how my room smells when used as a foliar lol. It always makes my ladies pray hard too. Lasts forever when used for foliars . Great product guys!
Thanks for your kind words about Seagreen. I just thought I would mention that Trueblooms also works great as a foliar spray. It's also microbial and a bloom booster. It's even more cost effective than Seagreen. When I get time, I plan on writing about all 4 of our products.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

can't wait to hear some more about the new secret sauce! I was really hoping to win that instagram giveaway, but the luck of the irish isn't all good lol I guess I'll have to be patient like everybody else! lol Lovin the sea green btw

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
can't wait to hear some more about the new secret sauce! I was really hoping to win that instagram giveaway, but the luck of the irish isn't all good lol I guess I'll have to be patient like everybody else! lol Lovin the sea green btw
I'm glad you have been happy with Seagreen. If you like what Seagreen does for your plants and you haven't tried the rest of our entire line, you definitely need to try them out. All of our products are compost extract based. That's pretty much what Seagreen is. It's compost we ferment out in a process that gets the most amount of microbial diversity possible. Trueblooms is the same process but we change up the way it's formulated and add in natural bloom boosters. Rootamentary and Paleobloom both are more base nutrients that feed microbes and in Paleobloom's case, is fully microbial derived. Your plants and the planet will thank you for it.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Oh man I made up a killer foliar spray with these! The plants Love it! They're praying the the LEC Gods lol

1/2gallon water
.5ml Sea Green
.5ml True Blooms
1tsp Ful-power
1/2tsp Yucca (Or some other wetting agent/surfactant)

And if you're a NFTG user, I put 1tsp Bloom Khaos in there too. I even add a little Sea Green in with my Neem foliar IPM just for the heck of it haha

20171030 205112

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Grow on!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Oh man I made up a killer foliar spray with these! The plants Love it! They're praying the the LEC Gods lol

1/2gallon water
.5ml Sea Green
.5ml True Blooms
1tsp Ful-power
1/2tsp Yucca (Or some other wetting agent/surfactant)

And if you're a NFTG user, I put 1tsp Bloom Khaos in there too. I even add a little Sea Green in with my Neem foliar IPM just for the heck of it haha

View attachment 754403

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Grow on!
That's a good mix, keep in mind, Seagreen has Yucca already in it. It's really designed for use in all applications and has everything the microbes need to help plants.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Word thanks! Yea I don't use enough Sea Green in my mix for the amount of yucca that's in to make much of a difference. Speaking of wetting agents, I forgot that I also put 1/2tsp of Protekt (silica) in there as well
I would use 1ml each of Seagreen and Trueblooms in a half gallon. I have found that plants don't need Silicon until they are flowering. It can make the branches too brittle. Heck, Paleobloom has Silicon and Sulfur in it and enough to where I basically split my main stalk when I tried to slightly spread out the 2 main stalks. My branches are not going to move with bud on them. I doubt I will need any type of system to hold them up. This is my first run with our full line because I was on the road for much of the year.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I would use 1ml each of Seagreen and Trueblooms in a half gallon. I have found that plants don't need Silicon until they are flowering. It can make the branches too brittle. Heck, Paleobloom has Silicon and Sulfur in it and enough to where I basically split my main stalk when I tried to slightly spread out the 2 main stalks. My branches are not going to move with bud on them. I doubt I will need any type of system to hold them up. This is my first run with our full line because I was on the road for much of the year.
I did notice that they split more easily using the silica. Almost makes them more fiberous it seems. I did the same thing, gently separating the main stalks and it started spliting on one plant. I might try cutting back a little in veg but I agree, I won't need much if any support this time around which is nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom