What Is The Best Gg#4 Hybrid Or S1?

• Thread starter Desert Rogue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Theres a seed co called baked beanz seeds or somthing that do a gg4 bx and gg4 crosses.theres two different baked beans seed co,s .youl need to google em to find out whats what.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Theres a seed co called baked beanz seeds or somthing that do a gg4 bx and gg4 crosses.theres two different baked beans seed co,s .youl need to google em to find out whats what.
No idea yet..no reviews, but Greenpoint Seeds has GG#4 S1s
This may be one of their initial ventures into Feminized seeds, and I don't want to be a tester ..LOL

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No idea yet..no reviews, but Greenpoint Seeds has GG#4 S1s
This may be one of their initial ventures into Feminized seeds, and I don't want to be a tester ..LOL
My buddy ran gg4 s1 from hammer head and he sent me a couple of cuts of two diff phenoes then he sent me the cut itself when he got it not long after and the cuts were on par quality wise with the cut.just not as frosty but still real good.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Thanx for the info. Gonna look into Ethos Collectives' gear.

Looks like their main vendor is out of stock and doesnt carry the s1.

Last edited:
dankninja

dankninja

Ethos collective has several. Just finished growing their citral glue and have it hanging but frosty as hell.
they also just released a straight gg4. can find plenty of good pics of their gear on instagram.

also a colorado chem fem they have, Chemdog #4 Chemdog 91 i95 and gg#4..

dankninja

dankninja

Thanx for the info. Gonna look into Ethos Collectives' gear.

Looks like their main vendor is out of stock and doesnt carry the s1.

out of stock but they carry it.. add it to your notification list and watch it pop up lol

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Not so sure its the one I want to go with. If only I could just get the glue itself.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Dinafem just released their Gorilla made of Chocolate Diesel, Chemdog's Sister and Sour Dubb

Dinafem gorilla4 0503

Might not be the gg#4 but looks and sounds pretty close to me

FishGutz19

FishGutz19

I have a Gluefire OG plant that's pretty epic. It's Fire OG× GG#4, it was originally named 'Blazing Gorilla', it's by Redline Genetics. You have to keep alcohol close when trimming them, your blades gunk up constantly. She makes Very good scissor hash/hash/rosin.

Top Bottom