What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Isn't that just the definition of a recreational vs a medicinal grower?

I mean.... every grow of mine is centered on maximal THC/trichome-deposition & complex terpene profiles, so I could care less about the other compounds.

Whereas a medicinal grower would obviously be taking a different approach.

~

But the other canabanoids help craft the effects the thc gives. That's the point.

And the heavy terp content usually comes with more diverse canabanoids in my experience. More complex flavors more complex weed many times.

But no. Not necessarily stronger rush up front from 1 hit. Usually more of a creeper with complex weed.

R

redlife215

Piff is a super silver haze pheno i believe, not ecsd. It smelled like church incense. And no shit all weed didnt have seeds but that was common back then, ud get more weed with seeds then u wpuld the lther way around

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You mean in terms of Serious Seeds?

Or are you trying to say real AK doesn't even exist anymore? I literally just smoked my last bowl of it the other day, and I could not disagree more.
then you need to set the bowl down and take the way back machine 10-12 clicks and compare to the original version. What dude is sayn is not that some watered down version isnt still kickin, but the strain that started the legend isnt anywhere near the same. Seems we are right back to the ole skool smoke not being what todays shyt is. I find that hilarious.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
then you need to set the bowl down and take the way back machine 10-12 clicks and compare to the original version. What dude is sayn is not that some watered down version isnt still kickin, but the strain that started the legend isnt anywhere near the same. Seems we are right back to the ole skool smoke not being what todays shyt is. I find that hilarious.
And nothing but love and respect to all in the convo. Good to see differences without the name calling and trolling. Good job guys!!!!

BioStimz

BioStimz

I like to keep an open mind, so maybe there are some unidentified cannabinoids that share some low-degree of affinity to CB1.

I say low-degree because cannabis receptor expression is well-studied, and no other cannabinoid that's been identified thus far, shares THC's significant degree of affinity for CB1.

So [if] this were the case, I would think any differences that you could actually feel, would be minimal and would likely reflect inter-individual variables in CB1 receptor-expression.

~

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We had "sensei" and "hydro" available in 1982 where I grew up in New Jersey.
We were running a hybrid form of NFT right around 72. But of course no where near as productive and intricate as todays grow systems. Seems everyone now a days thinks they created everything cannabis. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
what they dont get is the weed they are sayn was weak compared to today is comparing and judging with weed that has been watered down to today's standards. If any of you young guns smoked any of the shit you missed from the day of ole you would be hiding in a dark closet in a fetal position!!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything you all are growing or tokin came from the genepools of old. Now we have tainted versions.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm officially baked. I'm gonna shut up now and stand in a corner!!!!!

BioStimz

BioStimz

What dude is sayn is the strain that started the legend isnt anywhere near the same.
What does that mean though?

Did the Afghani or Thai suddenly disappear from AK's lineage or something?

I don't get it. Genetics are genetics. They don't just disappear.

The AK line that I grow/smoke now, is just as killer as the AK was back in the old days before I even grew.

~

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You mean in terms of Serious Seeds?

Or are you trying to say real AK doesn't even exist anymore? I literally just smoked my last bowl of it the other day, and I could not disagree more.

It’s not the same. They lost the genepool of the Ak47. Then went back to retrieve and made a new Ak47.;)
So sure your smoking Ak47 but not the am I was smoking back in 2001.

BioStimz

BioStimz

It’s not the same. They lost the genepool of the Ak47. Then went back to retrieve and made a new Ak47.;)
So sure your smoking Ak47 but not the am I was smoking back in 2001.
So AK-47 is no longer comprised of Afghani, Thai, Mexican, and Colombian lineage?

Mine is.

Got any credible links?

~

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How are the other cannabinoids "crafting the effects that THC" elicits..... if they are non-psychotropic cannabinoids to begin with?

~

It is well known that cbd meters the effects of thc for instance. And thcv changes the effect of thc on us too. We really don't know what the different combinations and amounts in the "recipe" do to change the effects yet.

And different people feel these differences uh, differently.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What good is a diversity of cannabinoids, if you're only utilizing one of them? ; )

~

You're not only utilizing one of them. You are saying that. I disagree. We don't know enough about this science to say what you are definitively.

Latest posts

Top Bottom