What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm just saying even though I'm always shooting for maximal THC..... I still get maximal terp-complexity, so I'm not losing out at the expense of any other compounds that I care about.

~

Of course not. If you get max thc out of a plant you are reaching its potential for everything.

The only thing that can raise thc and not other cannabanoids that we know of is uvb.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We were running a hybrid form of NFT right around 72. But of course no where near as productive and intricate as todays grow systems. Seems everyone now a days thinks they created everything cannabis. :D

Right!

I went to a house in South Park almost 20 years ago with a second sub basement and a primitive pvc pipe hydro grow with net pots right in the large tubes (undercurrent?) and it was all run by an old salt water reef fish tank automated mixing computer they mickeyed to meter fertilizer with.

There was exhaust right into the mountain underground. They said it was all filtered and released down the road a ways.

They grew skunk 6 there. :)

nono 2560

nono 2560

Freak bros
nono 2560

nono 2560

praise jesus ...........35 years ago Maui wowie sticks, Panama Red, Acapulco gold.........member the freak brothers, smokin some UK cheese shit that is pretty freekin tasty right now going nostalgia on the tunes.....lmao
you youngsters misse some good times eh........check out the cartoons hilarious

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

So AK-47 is no longer comprised of Afghani, Thai, Mexican, and Colombian lineage?

Mine is.

Got any credible links?

~

SK#1 is also Thai, Columbian, Mexican, and Afghani... But is not the same animal as AK47.

AK47 is nowhere near the same stuff as it was in 2001. Just because it still hs genes from the same countries, doesn't make it the same shit.
They went back, and used the Chronic for genetic material when they lost the original AK47 genes. I believe they were lost in 2007.

I used to be a Mod at Serious Seeds when Claude first opened the site in 2006. I used to get free seeds ect. And it for sure is Nothing like the original.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
SK#1 is also Thai, Columbian, Mexican, and Afghani... But is not the same animal as AK47.

AK47 is nowhere near the same stuff as it was in 2001. Just because it still hs genes from the same countries, doesn't make it the same shit.
They went back, and used the Chronic for genetic material when they lost the original AK47 genes. I believe they were lost in 2007.

I used to be a Mod at Serious Seeds when Claude first opened the site in 2006. I used to get free seeds ect. And it for sure is Nothing like the original.
Exactly! Thank you for the clarification.

BioStimz

BioStimz

AK47 is nowhere near the same stuff as it was in 2001.

How the hell does a breeder of all people.... lose the lineage of a legendary award-winning strain?

I mean seriously.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

I believe they were lost in 2007.

it for sure is Nothing like the original.
If you honestly think that the original lineage of AK-47 was lost forever..... I can tell you that is not the case whatsoever. The breeder may have lost the original strain..... but it was already being circulated & grown at that point.

So yeah, you might not be able to get legit AK seeds from a retailer.... but AK-47 is very much alive and kicking.

~

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe the genes were lost either in a fire, or a raid. I cant remember which.

Sensi also lost these to a raid. There are others, but I don't remember all of them.

NL5

G13 x Hashplant.... Original Mr Nice

NL1 x Hashplant..... Hashplant

Weve been running the same AK47 cut since 2002, and while some people may have cuts, the original genetics are GONE.

Commercially AK47 is Dead.

The original 1985 NL5 Clone Only is also still alive, but try finding it, and if you do, try getting them to come off of a cut.

Same for the original 1985 Road Kill Skunk Clone. Its still alive too.

Blue Orca ??

The ONE.

Theyre all around, but few people can get the cuts.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Cups are Bogus. Many paid off. I pay 0 attention to cups.

Serious Seeds was nowhere to be found anyway.

BEST MEDICAL HYBRID FLOWER 2011
  • 1st - CannaSutra OG - Chronic Capital with Lorax Labs and CannaSutra
  • 2nd - Dizzy OG - Crown Genetics with Greenwolf LA
  • 3rd Place - Starkiller OG - Rare Dankness
BEST Medical INDICA FLOWER
  • 1st - Grape Stomper OG - Mass Cannabis
  • 2nd - Kushco OG - The W.E.E.D. Studio City with Kushco
  • 3rd - JAH Cookies - JAHnetics
BEST MEDICAL SATIVA FLOWER
  • 1st -Mega Queso - Happy Leaf with Nameless Genetics
  • 2nd - You Don't Know Jack - Lorax Labs with Cannasutra and 420DLVRY
  • 3rd - Purple Tangie - Greenwolf with Zienstein Garden

BioStimz

BioStimz

Serious Seeds was nowhere to be found anyway.
Thats the 2016 winners. ; ) Serious took 3rd place with AK in 2011.

Do you really think the garbage AK-47 you were just describing made it to 3rd place without anyone noticing such a vast difference?

Screenshot 20171128 102218

Last edited:
BioStimz

BioStimz

Think I'm gonna have to grab a pack of Serious, just for gits & shiggles.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So AK-47 is no longer comprised of Afghani, Thai, Mexican, and Colombian lineage?

Mine is.

Got any credible links?

~
F’ing A right I do. Got my balls and my word, won’t break em for nobody :smoking:
I know from personal experience. We had an 01’ ish Ak47, eventually she drifted. So me and a few friends went in on a couple hundred brand in the 06’-07’ circa and couldn’t find even one pheno that came close to our 01’ Cut. The 01’cut outshined anything you put next to it. The buds were filled with thc all the way to the center of the main cola. You just don’t see that anymore.:ninja:

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

You/Me/We/One can see from right here on This Forum, as long ago as 2008/2010 that AK47 was NOTHING like the reworked 2000s version, let alone the 90s original, and recently they were having problems with it, Hermi/Auto Flowering.. And in reality. The Original AK47 was Reworked in the Early 2000s also not for the better, and not as good as the original stuff from the 90s. Its just not. Even though it was much better than what they have now.

Also. Did I ever say that it may be pretty good stuff ?? But its Not the Original AK47. Even our cut from early 2000s, isn't the same stuff as the 90s stuff. It was really good,.

Oct 23, 2010 #1

peter tosh
just wanted everyone to know that i germed half a pack of Serious Seeds AK-47 (regular, non-feminized) and all 3 plants that made it from those 6 seeds have now gone wacko. the first two starting autoflowering while still under 18/6 of light and then this last one started showing male on some branches and then female on others once i started flowering. i dont get how this breeder can be a cup winner, wtf?! it just goes to show that you shouldnt believe the hype about cup winners. if anybody can tell me a reason why i should mess with that seed company again, i would love to hear it. otherwise, they're dead to me! :sick0004:

The guy below, ran them 2 Years Prior to this. So in 2008, they were having problems. The strain for whatever reason, starting losing its potency. And Hermi/Auto Flowering.

Oct 23, 2010 #2

Skunkmasterflex Premium Member Supporter
I ran the serious seeds AK47 about 2 years ago. Had 2 cuts that I ran a second since they were the best two out of the 3 different phenos that were found. One was a little more on the lengthy side while one grew a single massive cola and some branching on the sides but all the buds were fat. After trashing the lengthy pheno I kept the smaller more indica pheno that smelled slightly like cherry and had a pretty solid stone to her. She was about 2 months into veg because I was making her into a mother and she auto flowered on me. That was the first time I ever encountered an auto flower pheno of anything. Since then iv came across a few from different strains but I always thought that was odd. Crazy I'm reading about this happening to someone else with the same strain. All I know is AK47 now a days is nothing compared to when I first saw it in 2000. Back then AK was serious fire and some of the best smoke iv ever had. The AK47 you get now is trash. They must have lost there original breeding stock for that plant over the years...

Oct 23, 2010 #3

winta
a good friend of mine ran all of there strains except chronic and said the same thing you guys are sayin :auto or straight trash! its sad cuz i smoked some ak back in 02 that had me superman high so i was gonna try to get a pack but my boy and yall confirmed that is not a good idea lol

Menu

Oct 24, 2010 #16

waayne
I've popped AK47,WhiteRussian,Chronic and Kali Mist in the last few year's and most of it wasn't really much better than mediocre at best>>>Didn't have any auto flower issues except for one really nice Raspberry flavored AK47 pheno>>>It was an auto flowering dwarf!
None of the other AK phenos were impressive at all......
I grew Chronic in 97 and found a sweet juicyfruit flavored pheno.
It was far superior to the Chronic I grew out in 2005...
The old stock was pretty solid but the newer stuff seems lame....

waaynesworld

Heres a quote or 2 from another forum.

Posted January 22, 2012 · Report post

Kind of a shame to read all these disparaging comments regarding AK47 (and by no means limited to just this website either). I grew out some Nirvana AK48 a good few years back, and was looking forward to finally growing the "real deal" from Serious this year. I found the AK48 to be some of the best weed I've grown, so was looking forward to trying something which many in the past had rated even higher.

I've read on other forums, that Simon (of Serious) quite simply "fucks with his strains too much" and this problem isn't only limited to AK47, but Kali Mist, Chronic and of course White Russian too.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2012

It's not my intention to bring the good name of serious seeds into disrepute. The only reason I started this thread is because I also hold them in high regard from way back when and as I mentioned the kali mist from 97 was one of my favs. Ak also had a legendary rep back then which is why i wanted to grow it. I notice that some of the peeps who replied used seeds/mother plants from years ago which doesn't really paint a fair picture. The quality of ak back in the day is undisputed. I even said in the op 'CURRENT' seed stock. For the record though:

-The current seeds my mate grew WERE serious seeds ak47 regulars (I helped sex them), not femmed from attitude (he may even still have the pack they came in, I'll bell him and find out). The second source was a friend of a friend and since I didn't have my hands in the dirt on that one I could not say for certain, but have no reason to doubt it and the similarities between the two would lead me to believe it was genuine.

And as far as I know:

-AK was re-worked in 2000, Can't remember if it was due to a raid where the parent plants were lost but think so

-The story about it being re-worked in 2000 is true, but the rest regarding complaints then going back to the original recipe actually refers to the kali mist. They crossed it with an Affi (mistake)in 2000 to try to increase the yield, but people complained that it wasn't as good so they re-worked it to be closer to the original.

-From what I've read the post 2000 ak47 had to be created from F1 seed stock of ak, which means it will not be the same as the original.

Most of this info has come from serious seeds website and the net and if any of it is incorrect Claude please correct me.

Thanks

yup your right the pre 2000 ak is nothing like the recent. they were clearly reworked and stayed that way. you will still find good keepers but the old ak smells completely different especially in veg.

Posted November 14, 2014 ·

Hi i know this thread is from along time ago, but i just asked in a in a thread i started, that i have 2 AK's in veg one Sat pheno and one ind pheno and their on 18/6, a @I love my brick mentioned AK having hermie and autoflower probs, well one of my AK's looks like it's autoflowering, i've never seen this, there's far to many pistols and my exact words before reading this post was it looks as though it's a week into 12/12, no stretch though, they've been in veg for more than 6 weeks and there's another 2 strains in the same tent as the 2 AK's and it's just this one AK that's behaving like this . Mad for a strain from Regular seeds.

Jasper

Like this

In God We Trust....Everyone else is Under Suspicion! [/b]

Last edited:
Top Bottom