What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Idk about top three but I had some Thor's hammer givin to me recently that was reminiscent of the old sensi star. Giggle, laugh, cry laughing, sleep, eat laugh....and wish the sack wasnt close to empty. That or the recent wicked pissa haze. Wow great strain, just boom to the head and senses.

guymandude

guymandude

Just harvested 2 Kali Mist plants. This is a clone that's been passed around for a couple decades. This girl is quickly working her way into my top 5 in taste (deliciouosly fruity and sweet), growability (very easy) and potency (I'd put it up there with g13 but this is all head). Knocked a few people on their butts last night. All one guy could do when i asked him how he was doing was look at me all chinese eyed, smile, flip me off and say fuck you.

I'm very happy with that result.

Avalonian

Avalonian

It's hard to tell really and to throw genetic's reference like that. For my top 3 it was really more a specific encounter with three incredible growers rather than with the genetics that they mastered. At least the context is clear. And i known the body couchlock of a GSC, the debilitating slow down of a bubba, the warm buzz-rush of the trainwreck and some others stuff more trendy but maybe not buyed at the right person until today.

#1 - Jack Herer : indoor not growed like a skunk as usual, but fully matured by an expert. Long lasting was an euphemism. He converted me on Jack Herer for a daily use. 20 years later, i'm still on it.

#2 - Sensi Star : indoor from the first reg seeds released, owned by a "puzzle-bones-iron-man" wich need it daily for pain. It was like to take an instant punch by mike tyson, no progressivity, OFF/ON both on body and on head.

#3- Papaya : sound like a joke for a lot of people today, but the cut was extracted by this skilled cash cropper from an insane number of seed. The most disturbing weed i have ever tasted. Mind fucking as hell and that revive very old LSD "brain's footprints" like it was just yesterday.

xenon730

xenon730

The attractive nature of pure sativa come from a preservation standpoint first and foremost. Those wild landrace strains are where it all came from originally. Next, they are a challenge to flower and grow out properly. But one can be rewarded with massive boquets of smoke that most folks dont ever get a chance to smoke. Mainly because of how ineffecient it is to grow and flower a 12-20 week strain. But purists see it as an oportunity to do the ganja gods proper and bring it back to where we began
I've always loved pure long ass sativas and hazes and this was never anything i considered until somewhat recently. Pure sativas are super euphoric, high energy, and give me a unique high i can only get with them. That's the main reason i smoke so much sat. I would wait 20 weeks happily for some hot durban or Mexican sat. They also can get into really really high thc %s. While it can be hard to get a solid female cut of them, once you get one i find they're very hardy, consistent, relaxing to grow ladies. They are by far my favorite plants to grow.

lino

lino

Completely agree with the bread but i may have been puffing kings bread(gourds only back then) I worked third shift at ben and jerrys plant with a rastaman who knew his shit. Whomever has the orig stock is a righteous soul!
2nd would be Nl from a kool cat from texas!
3rd Orig mass super skunk from the grower..............DUDE!

View attachment 669316 View attachment 669317 View attachment 669318
that has that look, like ghost train or one of them sativa that rip you... kinda oily looking too, nice! heard good things bout bread but never tried it that I know of.

lino

lino

It's hard to tell really and to throw genetic's reference like that. For my top 3 it was really more a specific encounter with three incredible growers rather than with the genetics that they mastered. At least the context is clear. And i known the body couchlock of a GSC, the debilitating slow down of a bubba, the warm buzz-rush of the trainwreck and some others stuff more trendy but maybe not buyed at the right person until today.

#1 - Jack Herer : indoor not growed like a skunk as usual, but fully matured by an expert. Long lasting was an euphemism. He converted me on Jack Herer for a daily use. 20 years later, i'm still on it.

#2 - Sensi Star : indoor from the first reg seeds released, owned by a "puzzle-bones-iron-man" wich need it daily for pain. It was like to take an instant punch by mike tyson, no progressivity, OFF/ON both on body and on head.

#3- Papaya : sound like a joke for a lot of people today, but the cut was extracted by this skilled cash cropper from an insane number of seed. The most disturbing weed i have ever tasted. Mind fucking as hell and that revive very old LSD "brain's footprints" like it was just yesterday.
Sensi Star - Legend for a reason. I'd put it about Jack, but that just me.... nice list

F

friend

Romulan, pure Afgan,TrainWreck
Romulan out of Berkeley paralyzed me
Pure Afgan (indoor 90s BC) physically potent
NorCal Train Wreck , has scared me .(phycos )

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I love when you have your three strongest strains and then you grow one that makes you think different :D

Me too. I keep ditching loved running clones for new seed plants.

I have found that the best plants can be in many strains and crosses seeds not just the famous named ones.

King Julien

King Julien

I've had a number of dispensary strains that were really, really good. In the end though, the best stuff I've ever had was grown outdoors from bagseed from really crappy reggie believe it or not. Saw the plant seed to finish. Even smoked the awful weed it came from.

It was so purple it was almost black except for the very inside once broken up which was ultra light lime green. It smelled like lemon berry. It's effect was best described as "short bus syndrome." A couple of hits would make you forget how to use a phone or type on a keyboard or even form rational thoughts.

The second best stuff I've ever had I grew myself from some seed that supposedly came from some "purple OG Kush." And while the stuff was grapey like it's supposed to be it was super grapey and super sour/sweet smelling. It was so frosty that it appeared almost white once it cured up. It turned very bright purple near the end with some mildly cold temps. And from the effects it had it was nothing like what I've heard purple og kush is supposed to be like. One hit would make your mind turn to soup...in a good way. I asked a friend what he thought of it the day after he took a single hit at my place and his only reply was "AAAaaahhHHHH!" Good stuff.

Third best, some AK-47 that was grown outdoors guerrilla style. It was just a really good pheno of it.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Modern lab grown modern pots...gorilla glue, strawberry something..and bluberry headbamd I grew here in CO...

In times before Columbian commercial..some black stuff.. Thai..3 types, small seed with dental floss or silk thread and bamboo split stick..big mottled seed with white or tan thread on a stem for stick with more deseeded flowers threaded onto a cola..and an opium dipped stick, never found a seed in an opiated one. And some supposed polypoid stuff..

Sometimes a 40$ kilo of Mexican was quite impressive.. sometimes a plant out of a key was impressive..

In my declining years Im beginning to think.. when I was younger 1960$.
IMG 20170824 201138377 TOP
...my brain was an easier tag for a high..heheh

blis84

blis84

dr greenthumbs endless sky, & Flook Juice aka endless sky x big Purps aka Kashmir hash plant are tied for first, A strain I made called Grandpas Haze Grand Daddy Purple x Mr Nice Mango Haze, we have a 50/50 pheno that tastes like Concord grapes w/ fresh mango & hazey skunk undertones. we never had her tested but she’s the perfect combo of mind & body high. 3rd strongest is prob Chemdog #4 x GSC, the pheno I had was slightly Chemdog #4 dom & wickedly potent. Honorable Mentions are, Ice from 2000 nirvana seed stock, tasted like a fruity diesel, looked like kromes “the white cut” I remember we burned it still wet & it was stronger then anything else that year, dry shit was a one hit killer. La Confidential shits seriously potent, Colt .45 aka Dr greenthumbs Chemdog #4 x Melvanetics NL5 male, a strain i made a few years back, GGG’s Blue Diesel x Jo OG, Biker Kush, Doc’s G13 x ECSour D, Cherry Pie, ndnguys G13/HP x Alpine Seeds Lemon Larry ibl my buddy from RI made it & it was killer. Last prob a strain I made Heavens staircase aka Columbian gold via Reeferman x reversed GDP x CBG Malawi x NL5/Pakistani Chitral Kush turned out excellent some mind/body numbing highs in my top 3 phenos.

P

Pimples

I find DNA L.A..Confidential..Cataract Kush...L.A.Affie..and the Bubba Kush family extremely devastating. Some serious narco indica. I find them all similar as well. Short. Dark green. Can turn purple. Extremely kushy earthy hashplant type. Slow growing in veg. With extremely thick stems that need no staking. The branches dont get bud flop. You have to top them for a multi headed bush and veg them for a long time but they will yield nice if you work them in veg and be patient. They should be flipped at close to finish height because there is hardly any stretch. They are quick to flower. 56 days if you want but another week packs on more quailty and weight. Easy to grow. Mites hate the thick leathery deep green indy leaves. Ive grown these indica types (i consider them all in the same family) outdoors as well. And you can get botrytis because of the dense thick buds. But its only in small spots that can easily be cut out. Indoors..damn shes a fine cultivar. My patients love that kushy earthy hashplant dank and a big log joint of some well cured will FLOOR about 3 or 4 people. Just sitting there in a dazed quiet stupor. I love it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I find DNA L.A..Confidential..Cataract Kush...L.A.Affie..and the Bubba Kush family extremely devastating. Some serious narco indica. I find them all similar as well. Short. Dark green. Can turn purple. Extremely kushy earthy hashplant type. Slow growing in veg. With extremely thick stems that need no staking. The branches dont get bud flop. You have to top them for a multi headed bush and veg them for a long time but they will yield nice if you work them in veg and be patient. They should be flipped at close to finish height because there is hardly any stretch. They are quick to flower. 56 days if you want but another week packs on more quailty and weight. Easy to grow. Mites hate the thick leathery deep green indy leaves. Ive grown these indica types (i consider them all in the same family) outdoors as well. And you can get botrytis because of the dense thick buds. But its only in small spots that can easily be cut out. Indoors..damn shes a fine cultivar. My patients love that kushy earthy hashplant dank and a big log joint of some well cured will FLOOR about 3 or 4 people. Just sitting there in a dazed quiet stupor. I love it.
When im thinking about bubba nugs one word springs to mind first....meaty.just pure solid as dense as its possible for a bud to be.i do like a good bubba myself.coz it veges slow wen you first grow it you think it may not yeild as well but once you have those thick dense chunks on the scales they weigh more than you first thought.and its just damn fine weed in all departments.iv always thought that if you could get a plant that grows bubba nugs on a faster flowering and ultimately higher yeilding frame youd have the perfect keeper.

Last edited:
Top Bottom