What is this pest

• Insectaside (neem) generic bugspray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should I use warm soapy water and wash the leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Please help big vegging crop about to go to waste if I can't get this pest under control. Know one I've talked to is experienced yet to diagnose what this is

What is this infestation
What is this infestation 2
What is this infestation 3
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Much appreciated. I have a 60x - 100x scope. The powder seems to be living and moving larva. Can I use neem. I showed the pics to my local garden shop and it stumped them. I'm really stressing it's almost time to bud

whitepistols

whitepistols

Can we get a clear picture of the back side of those leafs?

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

It's only on the tops of the leaves not where you'd usually see mites.

stonestacker

stonestacker

You are going to have to do more research. Russets sound like a mofo to conquer. Take your time with research and get a solid plan of attack and stick to it. In veg I hit them hard and often You have to break the reproductive cycle. If it is russets you have one hell of a battle on your hands. It's been my experience that if you pussy foot around you will never win and end up with them in flower to.
Best of luck and good growing vibes to you. And keep us posted.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Please help big vegging crop about to go to waste if I can't get this pest under control. Know one I've talked to is experienced yet to diagnose what this is
Use 2 tablespoons to 32 oz spray bottle with one and a half tablespoons dish soap and warm water Shake vigorously. Apply every 7 days 3 times and your problems will be over. The stuff stinks but it works.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Much appreciated my fellow farmer.
If it is mites. My plan is to:
1.turn off the lights (I heard that mites come out in the dark)
2.hose them off good with soapy warm water.
3. Spray them down good with neem

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Listen if it's mites which it's probably a mite of some kind, you already have alot of damage. It's an uphill battle that isn't easily won especially if your semi new to growing. I wouldn't even be thinking about moving plants into flower with any kind of mite.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

As long as my plants stay in veg (I'm not growing any auto flowerers)and I don't change there light schedule to a 12 on 12 "Time is on my side." I can make sure I'm 100% mite free before even thinking about budding them. Also the infestation is only on the tops of the leave which is uncommon for mites.. is there anything worse than mites it could be?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Much appreciated my fellow farmer.
If it is mites. My plan is to:
1.turn off the lights (I heard that mites come out in the dark)
2.hose them off good with soapy warm water.
3. Spray them down good with neem
That link I sent you is so good turning off the lights won't even be necessary. Just remember to follow up with the treatments so they don't come back.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

There not like any mites I've ever scene . I usually check for black dots under the leaves. I wasn't expecting to have an infestation of tan power on the tops on the leaves and stems

20170701 140215
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Do you have any suggestions for Russet mites. I just neemd the sh*t outta them earlier today... I killed three of them because I use too hot of water

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wrong they are russet mites 100 %positive neem isn't gonna cut it they will spit it at you I would take clones off the moms ditch the bigger plants and clean hardcore. Then id root the cuts and when they root dip em in green cleaner then azamax then green cleaner and repeat till gone
Do you have any suggestions for Russet mites. I just neemd the sh*t outta them earlier today... I killed three of them because I use too hot of water

Latest posts

Top Bottom