What Is This?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420budz

420budz

So here is my golden goat in flower. A couple of days ago I saw this little lime green deal with 2 hairs. I've seen nanners and pollen sack but I've never see anything like this so just curious as to what it is. It's the only one on the whole plant. Just trying to educate myself in this process. Maybe its a dumb question with a simple answer. Thanks in advance.

What is this
What is this 2
What is this 3
420budz

420budz

Looks like a seed pod semi formed? You had nanners?
It also looks like a resin sac, indica dominant varieties do get these weird inbred issues.
@Jack og no I didnt have nanners on this plant. I've seen them on others so I wasnt sure what this was. Should I leave it or cut it off? I'm not sure the effects if it is resin.

420budz

420budz

CONGRATS!! You are a proud papa! I would let it mature and then you will probably have a feminized seed. Not sure of the heritage since it could be another plant! Family Pictures?:cool:
@Jimster will the rest of the plant develop seeds also? That would be a bummer cause she is my best bud producer for me yet. I didnt have any other plants. How did she get pollenized? Or does this just happen? There are no other areas with seeds.

Madmax

Madmax

What Jack said...you sure you havnt seen any nanners.i reckon there is dead nenner on one of the branches..have a look at the middle ones..plants showing its hermi traits or had a little stress at some time..i get that often with outdoors spitting out the odd seed ..

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
If it was only a single flower that opened on your plant (or a nearby one), you shouldn't see too many seeds, although one flower can cause havoc under the right circumstances. Unless you see amore than one or two open flowers, you shouldn't see too many seeds. At this point there isn't much you can do...cutting now would seriously reduce yield and quality and waiting might result in a decent crop with a couple of feminized seeds in it at the worst.

420budz

420budz

If it was only a single flower that opened on your plant (or a nearby one), you shouldn't see too many seeds, although one flower can cause havoc under the right circumstances. Unless you see amore than one or two open flowers, you shouldn't see too many seeds. At this point there isn't much you can do...cutting now would seriously reduce yield and quality and waiting might result in a decent crop with a couple of feminized seeds in it at the worst.
@Jimster so far this is the only bud site that has seeds. The rest of her is growing and producing great. I'm a bit confused as to why this happened. I had no males at all and didnt see any nanners at all but I may have just overlooked one. I have in the past had hemis with nanners I fought the whole grow. I guess this one just decided to produce a couple seeds which if they will be females isn't the worst because I wanted to created feminized seeds from this strain.

420budz

420budz

What Jack said...you sure you havnt seen any nanners.i reckon there is dead nenner on one of the branches..have a look at the middle ones..plants showing its hermi traits or had a little stress at some time..i get that often with outdoors spitting out the odd seed ..
@Madmax I didnt see any nanners at all. Unless one was tucked way under the buds. I just thought if this was the case I'd see more. I had a hermi before and there were tons of nanners sprouting every day. It was a mess. Haha. It actually produced decent buds but I was a nanner plucking fool.

Top Bottom