What Is Your Pesticide Schedule ?

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I currently use neem oil and nukem.

Seems to be working for me for this year

I’m curious on what everyone else uses and their preventative cycle and process ?

(Preferably organic, low cost)

Last edited:
Northernpop

Northernpop

I'd consider trying neem fertiliser/meal. It's an excellent organic fertiliser, insecticide, bio-stimulator, soil structure improver. It's also packed with micro nutrients and trace elements.

I'd say between 2.5%-5% per soil mix, per volume.

Good luck pal !!

saltwater

saltwater

I'd consider trying neem fertiliser/meal. It's an excellent organic fertiliser, insecticide, bio-stimulator, soil structure improver. It's also packed with micro nutrients and trace elements.

Good luck pal !!

Interesting! I’m looking for answers like this. I grow in coco. Thanks for the suggestion!

madgrower

madgrower

Good luck pal !!
cant get neem in canada

Northernpop

Northernpop

It's only an organic fertiliser. Lol. Strange when more Canadians now take cannabis than drink wine !!

Hope you find some pal !!

Dbear180

Dbear180

It's not at all organic (Why you only use it in veg so it reaches half life before harvest) but I've used Forbid 4f & had great results. My last two runs I pushed my luck & didn't spray anything (didn't get bugs either). Noticed absolutely no difference between them taste/quality wise. Small eye dropper full from hydro store for $50 made quite a bit @ 1.6ml per gallon. Still have some on hand just in case.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
not sure i inquired a few places and they said it gets turned away at border
Habenaro spray, 5 habs per quart, chop fine especially seeds.
Simmer 20 minuets do not boil or it’s ruined. Strain let cool spray kills all bugs. Spray once a week for maintenance. Make it outside and when spraying wear protection it is like mace to humans it will hurt you but not plant life.
D

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

As a Canadian, that's not true at all. I have neem meal and oil in my home right more bought locally and online. The standard espoma meal bag is everywhere and there is cold pressed oil everywhere also. Most statements like that are ridiculous to people that live here. We digest the same television and products as you guys in 99% of cases. Almost no difference besides the obvious ones(guns, etc.) between a northern state American and a Canadian as far as basic living, product availability, culture, and weather. I've lived all over Michigan and Ontario and its the same shit.

Northernpop

Northernpop

[It's not at all organic (Why you only use it in veg so it reaches half life before harvest) but I've used Forbid 4f & had great results. My last two runs I pushed my luck & didn't spray anything (didn't get bugs either). Noticed absolutely no difference between them taste/quality wise. Small eye dropper full from hydro store for $50 made quite a bit @ 1.6ml per gallon. Still have some on hand just in case.]

I can assure you that it's fully organic my friend. Here's the details from my supplier:

Neem Organic Fertilizer

Natures Natural Fertilizer, Discover an Ancient ‘Secret’ !

The Neem Tree - Azadirachta Indica - has been used in India for thousands of years.

Our organic Neem powder fertilizer comes from the seeds after they have been pounded in the age old method to extract the oils.

There is no waste from the Neem Tree !

It’s high in natural nitrogen, potassium, phosphates, trace elements and sulphur compounds.

Included in well over 100 - and they are still being discovered - bio active ingredients are the bitter limonoids Azadirachtin, Nimbin and Salinin.

Then they put it nice and simply, these are natural insect repellents, stopping pests feeding, and their larvae growing.

Below is all the technical stuff, although as a totally organic, natural product,
different batches may vary a little from the detail below.

Azadiractin :Min1000ppm

Nimbin : Min 850ppm

Salanin :Min 1500ppm

Nitrogen : Min 4%

Phosphorus :Min 1.5%

Potassium :Min 1.5%

PH :3.5

EC(dS/m) :2.2

Calcium :Min 0.7%

Magnesium :Min 0.5%

Sodium :8(mg/Kg)

Sulphate :12(mg/Kg)

Copper :14(mg/Kg)

Iron :600(mg/kg)

Manganese : 22(mg/kg)

Zinc :54(mg/kg)

Silica :1.04%

Sulphur :Min 1.20%

Just as versatile is our organic Neem Oil .

Pet care and a pest repellent, as with Neem organic fertiliser we are learning more about the benefits of this wonderful stuff every day !

Putting something back - Organic, Sustainable, Biodegradable - Just growing Natures Way

Dbear180

Dbear180

[It's not at all organic (Why you only use it in veg so it reaches half life before harvest) but I've used Forbid 4f & had great results. My last two runs I pushed my luck & didn't spray anything (didn't get bugs either). Noticed absolutely no difference between them taste/quality wise. Small eye dropper full from hydro store for $50 made quite a bit @ 1.6ml per gallon. Still have some on hand just in case.]

I can assure you that it's fully organic my friend. Here's the details from my supplier:

Neem Organic Fertilizer

Natures Natural Fertilizer, Discover an Ancient ‘Secret’ !

The Neem Tree - Azadirachta Indica - has been used in India for thousands of years.

Our organic Neem powder fertilizer comes from the seeds after they have been pounded in the age old method to extract the oils.

There is no waste from the Neem Tree !

It’s high in natural nitrogen, potassium, phosphates, trace elements and sulphur compounds.

Included in well over 100 - and they are still being discovered - bio active ingredients are the bitter limonoids Azadirachtin, Nimbin and Salinin.

Then they put it nice and simply, these are natural insect repellents, stopping pests feeding, and their larvae growing.

Below is all the technical stuff, although as a totally organic, natural product,
different batches may vary a little from the detail below.

Azadiractin :Min1000ppm

Nimbin : Min 850ppm

Salanin :Min 1500ppm

Nitrogen : Min 4%

Phosphorus :Min 1.5%

Potassium :Min 1.5%

PH :3.5

EC(dS/m) :2.2

Calcium :Min 0.7%

Magnesium :Min 0.5%

Sodium :8(mg/Kg)

Sulphate :12(mg/Kg)

Copper :14(mg/Kg)

Iron :600(mg/kg)

Manganese : 22(mg/kg)

Zinc :54(mg/kg)

Silica :1.04%

Sulphur :Min 1.20%

Just as versatile is our organic Neem Oil .

Pet care and a pest repellent, as with Neem organic fertiliser we are learning more about the benefits of this wonderful stuff every day !

Putting something back - Organic, Sustainable, Biodegradable - Just growing Natures Way

You must have missed the "I use Forbid 4f" part... most certainly not organic.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Ahh, haha. The problem when not chatting face to face.

I can't say I grow 100% organic every time, but the closer I do, the better the smoke !! I would encourage growers to try neem fertiliser, even if it's just to rule it out in future.

Good luck !!

Dbear180

Dbear180

Ahh, haha. The problem when not chatting face to face.

I can't say I grow 100% organic every time, but the closer I do, the better the smoke !! I would encourage growers to try neem fertiliser, even if it's just to rule it out in future.

Good luck !!

I use neem here & there for minor issues it's great :). I've always found cleanliness to be the best preventative.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Screenshot 20180105 090036

I just learned about this the other day, becoming more of a problem. Just because it is organic doesn't mean it's safe. That's like saying mother nature is organic and therefore anything she has to give is beneficial.
ALSO: as an extractor, if someone sprays before a week going into flower with neem or after that, none of the concentrates turn out. They will have literal neem oil pooled on the top, and it tastes like burning shit. It's no good, start looking at essential oils like d'limonene, peppermint oil, cinnamon.

Top Bottom