Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Trueblendz

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
L

lime6161

once I saw how slick those kief/rolling boxes were I had to have the bubblebox. Love it.

K

Kush321

got my trusted grateful dead skull with lightning bolt. metal grinder with the mesh screen cut out. perfect everytime

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I use a coffee grinder just drop you bud in and grind for 2 to 3 seconds and BAM!!!! Its grinded perfect.

M

mc_lazy_is

OK ive tried all those grinders listed on the poll and ive got to say the mendo mulcher is my favorite grinder of them all. It has more blades than any of the grinders listed and the holes for the bud to fall through is perfectly sized. It grinds it up perfectly fine for a evenly packed bowl or just to roll a fatty with. Space case is nice but not as many arms and the holes are too big. I would recomend sharpstone to anyone that needs a decent grinder at a good price. Ive never tried the chromium but it just sounds cheap haha. The mendo mulcher is a serious high quality grinder and trust me ive tried them all

U

unoeye

Sweet thanks for input man, I went with a cheap sharpstone and I am gonna use it for a while to see if I like it and then I might grab a big mulcher. They are clean and simple and good priced I think.

Venom818

Venom818

sweetleaf grinder, i also got one from a dispensary for free they both work the same shit the free one has a kief catcher

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

OK ive tried all those grinders listed on the poll and ive got to say the mendo mulcher is my favorite grinder of them all. It has more blades than any of the grinders listed and the holes for the bud to fall through is perfectly sized. It grinds it up perfectly fine for a evenly packed bowl or just to roll a fatty with. Space case is nice but not as many arms and the holes are too big. I would recomend sharpstone to anyone that needs a decent grinder at a good price. Ive never tried the chromium but it just sounds cheap haha. The mendo mulcher is a serious high quality grinder and trust me ive tried them all

I have a mendo too.. and my sharpstones blades are way sharper then then mendo.. not to mention the holes are smaller till you get to the edges.. then the holes are flat shaped..so you get a better grinded product..

Its pretty obvious the best bang for your buck is a sharpstone.. and the quality is bar none.. But the big question or better question is which grinder looses the most metal shavings over time.. I have herd alot peeps seeing metal shavings in the erb after grinding.. I personally have not experienced this.. Any one els experience this? And if so what brand was it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use a 4in sharpstone and love it.. had a space case just like it and paid 3x the cost..
I think they are same quality but sharpstone is a fraction of the cost of space case.. and its bigger.. here is were I got it..
I have a smaller Sharpstone, with a kief screen. I need to clean it but I'm afraid I'll do something that will screw up the metals.

I have never gotten anything like metal shavings in a grind. Occasionally I do find tiny stems, but those are easily picked out.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aw man! That thing is SWEET! There was nothing like it at the shop where I bought mine.

How do you clean these things? Kief can't fall through the screen anymore.

U

unoeye

Well I just got mine in the mail today. It is way better quality then I thought for the price which was about $19 with shipping. The only gripe I have is that it is much bigger then I thought. 2.5" didn't seem big on paper but when I got it I was suprised.

Super sharp teeth, threads and grinds very smooth. All in all I am super happy with what I got. Now I am randomly grinding buds up to see how fast the kief builds up and it is going good.

For the price I can highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to get a grinder on the cheap that works extremely well.

LARGE 2.5" SHARPSTONE HERB POLLEN SPACE GRINDER 4Pcs

N

nvthis

Aw man! That thing is SWEET! There was nothing like it at the shop where I bought mine.

How do you clean these things? Kief can't fall through the screen anymore.

I saw these first at a smoke shop near by, but got this one on Ebay for, like, 35% less cost..

I can get pretty buggered with trichs after a bit, but a stiff paint brush and some 97% iso (both from Walmart) does a pretty good job.

T

TheSeedstress

I <3 my SpaceCase. I've had a small one with a pollen screen/wpm compartment for more than 5 years and never had to even think about sharpening it. I've had cheaper versions that just clog up and wear down pretty easy. Well worth the investment!

supercharged

supercharged

I like both my sharpstone and my Space case. Both lifetime quality. My sharpstone threads easier then my Spacecase.

wow ave never heard of sharpstone but never thought spacecase could be beaten on quality, how many others could claim to use space age alloys and laser cut precision?

U

unoeye

Can anyone recommend a small grinder like pocket size with a screen?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have one that small, but it's just a grinder, no screen. It was a gift and there are no identifying marks on it.

N

nmunkie

CLEANING.....

half a pint of milk on the hob, bring up to simmer, add grinder (separated) , gently simmer for 10 mins , pour into a large mug (remove grinder first and rinse).... add some chocolate/hot chocolate/coffee etc , drink and sit back :o)

F

fat

im telling you those hand grinders dont have nothing on the elertic herb grinders its only 10 bucks so beats the 19 you spent and it shredds the herb and you collect so much keif out of it i always have a little jug of keif this fucker rocks

U

unoeye

nice, send a link on where to get one of those if you dont mind.

Top Bottom