Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Trueblendz

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 49 36.6%

• Total voters
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I use magnifying polished lucite with metal pins. More of a buster than a grinder.

Overhandling the bud is basically a myth.. Unless you grow that dusty emaciated chem shit. "On my briefcase was some powder weed"

You need good airflow. Treat your bud like a towel across an air vent. The goal is to dry it as fast and thoroughly as possible. No scissored clumps. No finger smashed fragments. You gotta fluff that shit out.

Cant stand the dudes that will handle their buds with freakin tweezers then pack a bowl that doesn't even hit and wastes the whole bowl. Same dudes who throw a fit over black ash, rather than the bud tasting like robot dick being the problem. They know what to complain about: black ash! Oh and hay smells. Sprayed bud is okay, but no hay smells allowed! Oh and Overhandling? They remember reading that in High Times back when they still had a few brain cells rubbing together. Any more evaluation of their own fucking daily ritual is too much brain power.

Won't even hit a screenless bowl anymore. Spoons are so unengineered youre eating half the shit and the other half is sticking to the resinous walls. But here comes dude with his tweezers and glass jars to pack another hitless bowl and add another 3mm of resin to the generic tapered funnel (with cool designs on it of course)....

Last edited:
K

Kindbuds420

Well, I have never owned a grinder and I am finally gonna pull the trigger and order one up. Was hoping I could hear what everyone uses or has used and liked/disliked.

Thanks for all the input.
Buy a Goldengate hands down the best grinder

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m lookin for a new one , my wrist is fucked and using a regular sucks when you smoke a lot! Anybody ever use a coffeee grinder?

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I have, I use to grind up poppy straw tea too!
It pulverized dried flower.

Moshmen

Moshmen

my buddy owns a head shop and he offers one called the grinder thats auto without killing it like a coffee grinder might.
here is a link https://thevape.guide/reviews/easy-grinder-review/ i'm sure i will have one in a few days if you wait i can offer my 2 cents on this one

OG
Yep I’ll wAit and ck it out ! Interested for sure , I thought about putting a potentiometer on a old coffeee grinder to help slow down the violence.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yep I’ll wAit and ck it out ! Interested for sure , I thought about putting a potentiometer on a old coffeee grinder to help slow down the violence.

SmAll but super cool ! It’s not expensive will ur buddy sell me one? Or should I do the amazon thing ? I’m a prime member but I always try to support small business If i can?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Hey guys,
so i had a couple of days with the 'easy grinder' . " i wish, i hit for the other team and could use that as a nickname on that gay dating site of the same name". 🤣
i really dig it a lot!! easy to use, a quick once over some basic shit, like load here empty here etc.. and your off to one touch grinding! charging is done via usb like all products these days. the longer you hold the button the finer the leaf is when it comes out. maybe a settings thing here would be nice, but prob just another thing to break? good battery life and it holds your ground leaf for later use. accepts around 2 grams of bud.
i got mine from a buddy but here is a link to their website https://www.easygrinder.com/
hope this helps

OG

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey guys,
so i had a couple of days with the 'easy grinder' . " i wish, i hit for the other team and could use that as a nickname on that gay dating site of the same name". 🤣
i really dig it a lot!! easy to use, a quick once over some basic shit, like load here empty here etc.. and your off to one touch grinding! charging is done via usb like all products these days. the longer you hold the button the finer the leaf is when it comes out. maybe a settings thing here would be nice, but prob just another thing to break? good battery life and it holds your ground leaf for later use. accepts around 2 grams of bud.
i got mine from a buddy but here is a link to their website https://www.easygrinder.com/
hope this helps

OG
I think it looks kool too ordered! Lol

mkono87

mkono87

I usually just use the force.

On a side note, I just looked up the space case. How the heck is a grinder worth $120?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

On a side note, I just looked up the space case. How the heck is a grinder worth $120?

hurts my hands and wrist too much these days, part of the reason i smoke is get rid of pain. :) but i get your point

OG

BigCube

BigCube

Well, I have never owned a grinder and I am finally gonna pull the trigger and order one up. Was hoping I could hear what everyone uses or has used and liked/disliked.

Thanks for all the input.

Been using space case since they came out. Have 4 or 5 of them floating around. Nevery tried any other hand grinders before that I used a braun coffee grinder.

BigCube

BigCube

They are CNC milled. Not cast like most of the shit grinders out there. The billet alone is worth more than half the shit grinders out there.

mkono87

mkono87

They are CNC milled. Not cast like most of the shit grinders out there. The billet alone is worth more than half the shit grinders out there.
I suppose it one of those "you dont know till you try it" things.

BigCube

BigCube

I suppose it one of those "you dont know till you try it" things.

Not really. It's like anything manufactured. Casting is the cheapest way to make something. They just pour cheap soft metal in to a mold, then tumble it. Most cast grinders are made from zinc or pot metal. They are porous so they capture all kinds of nastiness in the pores, almost impossible to clean. They wear out fast, the teeth wear down and become dull and hard to use, the metal that wears off goes in to your weed, and although they dont often break, a cast zinc grinder is like 1/10 as strong as what space case uses.

Space case uses aerospace grade aluminum and titanium. They start with a billet (a solid block of metal). Then CNC (computer numerically controlled) mill the billet down to reveal the grinder itself. It then gets clear anodized to make the surface even harder. They then do a number of processes to make it sexy. Things like polish the metal, knurl the edges, pattern the texture, silk screen the logo.

A lot more work, a lot nicer of a product.
Totally worth it if you want your grinder to last years.

mkono87

mkono87

Not really. It's like anything manufactured. Casting is the cheapest way to make something. They just pour cheap soft metal in to a mold, then tumble it. Most cast grinders are made from zinc or pot metal. They are porous so they capture all kinds of nastiness in the pores, almost impossible to clean. They wear out fast, the teeth wear down and become dull and hard to use, the metal that wears off goes in to your weed, and although they dont often break, a cast zinc grinder is like 1/10 as strong as what space case uses.

Space case uses aerospace grade aluminum and titanium. They start with a billet (a solid block of metal). Then CNC (computer numerically controlled) mill the billet down to reveal the grinder itself. It then gets clear anodized to make the surface even harder. They then do a number of processes to make it sexy. Things like polish the metal, knurl the edges, pattern the texture, silk screen the logo.

A lot more work, a lot nicer of a product.
Totally worth it if you want your grinder to last years.
Gotcha makes sense. Get what you pay for.

1badcell

1badcell

I was just looking over the sharpstones on ebay, they have some good prices. I am looking at this 5pc 2.25" Sharpstone and I think it looks like a good deal. I just dont know if I need a extra screen, might be worth it though.

5pc Sharpstone
Delete the screen.
I use mine daily for the last 3yrs
It may be time for a new ?

1577837906891 1954521466

Latest posts

Top Bottom