What Made You "face Palm" Today?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

It should be alright after a couple days of drying. I shook the majority of the water out of the ports and stuck it on top of the dehumidifier for a few hours. I’m not too concerned about it, it was just really gross...a poop covered phone. It got wiped down with bleach a few times. Tomorrow, I’ll let it sit all day in a bag of rice next to the dehumidifier.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Got my backyard in order, made a spot for the, clean sand, nice spot just for her. Take her out to do her thing, she sniffs around, does a u turn, heads right into the one area gated off for my peppers, and takes big ol dump on the newly transplanted plants. I’m looking at her going wtf, made you a spot to keep ya out of the vegetable garden, stupid dog. Still love her but man she is going to learn her spot.
Went out today and fenced off everything but her spot. She looks around, plops right on the porch. Smh. This dog and I need to have a heart to heart or she is wearing adult diapers :) , Least what I told my kids.
10pm, kids pushing her into the spot made for her. Lol, boy you would think someone was beating the little B!
And this is a 4-5 pound chihuahua/ dauschound mix.
Addorable as she is, I think she has claimed her pepper patch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom