What makes dense buds ??

• Thread starter cutdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alstotter

alstotter

Maybe deepthroating them would help make them denser and harder too. Suppose it's worth a try if you're into it.

No offense GG but that sounds a little closet case to me lol

These are "female" plants, what would you "deep throat"? Or what exactly would you be thinking while doing so?

Love though is a different story;
Widely reported that plants love music , possibly the vibrations. Some people believe humans put out similar vibrations in the form of energy. So using that same belief principle one could argue that the plants do actually benefit from our "love" of them and being near them in the garden. Hippie in thought , but most would agree loving the plants only helps hehe

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's more indicative of his age than anything else. :giggle

You could always try playing around with thigmotropism.

K

kolah

From an old hippie such as me: "Have you hugged your plants today?"

I talk to mine and sing when I am around them. Face it ,there is a "life force" within them, no doubt. (I think they prefer The Beatles over Beetoven though)

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lmao a 2 ton press...................sorry couldnt help myself:mad0233:

J

JonathonStrange

Great thread thank you to all who contributed to a great read

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

No offense GG but that sounds a little closet case to me lol

These are "female" plants, what would you "deep throat"? Or what exactly would you be thinking while doing so?
Oh. My reaction was to your "blowing kisses n spooning" (yuck!) comment. If I'm in a closet that I need to come out of, the door is rapidly closing if not already slammed shut. By the time you hit 60 and have been married for 40 years, you should have had ample time to get your sexuality/prefs pretty well figured out. I haven't seen any new doors in a long time and the only knobs I've been touching lately... well, u can figger it out. lol

Love though is a different story;
Widely reported that plants love music , possibly the vibrations. Some people believe humans put out similar vibrations in the form of energy. So using that same belief principle one could argue that the plants do actually benefit from our "love" of them and being near them in the garden. Hippie in thought , but most would agree loving the plants only helps hehe
Quantum physics, the same, on the cutting edge, branch of science that made the cell phone possible, has brought a credibility to "hippie thought" that many an 'ol hippy would never have imagined. That's where I'm coming from- hard science. How the plant relates to and is biologically effected by human electrochemical energies has yet to be determined but I feel it's better to be open to the potential rather than to write it off as another form of misguided mysticism and projection, considering what's been observed in the laboratory over the past decade or so.

We may share the same world- we are, after all, made up of particles that give off charges, but the quantum realm doesn't behave at all like the realm that our 5 unaided senses are accustomed to. In fact, even an ol' hippy who is used to the concept of vibes, would be hard pressed to consider what's going on in the "invisible world" anything but bizarre. Looking into the strange activities of photons and gluons is a start. :sad0071:

alstotter

alstotter

Oh. My reaction was to your "blowing kisses n spooning" (yuck!) comment. If I'm in a closet that I need to come out of, the door is rapidly closing if not already slammed shut. By the time you hit 60 and have been married for 40 years, you should have had ample time to get your sexuality/prefs pretty well figured out. I haven't seen any new doors in a long time and the only knobs I've been touching lately... well, u can figger it out. lol

Quantum physics, the same, on the cutting edge, branch of science that made the cell phone possible, has brought a credibility to "hippie thought" that many an 'ol hippy would never have imagined. That's where I'm coming from- hard science. How the plant relates to and is biologically effected by human electrochemical energies has yet to be determined but I feel it's better to be open to the potential rather than to write it off as another form of misguided mysticism and projection, considering what's been observed in the laboratory over the past decade or so.

We may share the same world- we are, after all, made up of particles that give off charges, but the quantum realm doesn't behave at all like the realm that our 5 unaided senses are accustomed to. In fact, even an ol' hippy who is used to the concept of vibes, would be hard pressed to consider what's going on in the "invisible world" anything but bizarre. Looking into the strange activities of photons and gluons is a start. :sad0071:

To the first part hahahaha! Just busting yah friend!

Second part whoa tldr hehe

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

To the first part hahahaha! Just busting yah friend!
I figured as much. I admit that "deep-throating" for bud density is a dubious proposition, as well. :tongue0011: it's just in fun... it's part of the game.

Second part whoa tldr hehe
:thinking

Brain neural

PS
Fact: Termites and music: Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.​

St3ve

St3ve

I've got my most dense nugs once I dialed in my temps (78-79f day, 68-69f night) and making SURE not to chop too early.

Everytime I chopped a little early, I paid the price in weight.

G

Grow2BFree

Strain and healthy conditions make dense bud.

I have a sativa strain I keep because it grows dank, dense bud, despite the fact its picky, and grows short.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
power of thought

yet to be explored/understood quantum level, which is what my guess is. (or more accurately, what some physics researchers/theorists that I've picked up on have suggested/speculated.)

just like the old saying .........if you want it bad enough you will get it

Prayer , spells ,self help shit ,etc .it all goes to quantum physics your thoughts are your reality what you precive is your reality

and this one

If a tree falls and no one is their to witness it does it make a sound
well if no one is their......their is no tree or forest
sorry proly confused the issue

very well spoken Ganja :bow:bow:bow

singingcrow

singingcrow

Just came across this older thread while looking for info on how bud density looks when plants are in, about 2 weeks into flower..
You scientific-minded folks are most interesting. Thank you to many of you who sounded off about flowering specifics and to Seamaiden for always seeming to be the voice of reason.

Anyhow, if anyone has a closeup pic they want to share of how their stem/internode view looks into about 2 weeks of flower, I would be most interested!

W

weedgirl

Just came across this older thread while looking for info on how bud density looks when plants are in, about 2 weeks into flower..
You scientific-minded folks are most interesting. Thank you to many of you who sounded off about flowering specifics and to Seamaiden for always seeming to be the voice of reason.

Anyhow, if anyone has a closeup pic they want to share of how their stem/internode view looks into about 2 weeks of flower, I would be most interested!

Hope this helps.

Ps. Great thread. Im learing :)

J

jayd

it has to do with a few things ive had a few grows i run a 400w mh all the way threw flowering ive harvested buds that were nice n dence on one strain and real thin on another im now running a sunmaster warm deluxe 400mh they are realy solid

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Three things: Enough light, correct strain, enough PK in flower.

R

racer207

colas the as big around as a quart can grow under hi wattage lights 1000w = colas the size of 2L bottle

Top Bottom