What Nutrients Shall Is Use On A First Attempt??

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Huh? A pH of 5.875 or whatever is not going to make any difference to something 5.7....
5.8...5.9 or even 6.0 most of the time. Cmon. Way over thinking it all. Its basic horticulture folks...not lab grade equipment and rocket science. And it doesnt take an Einstein to tie shoelaces (think about that one for a minute). If you wanna ph shit down to pin point accuracy get a bench top model (thousands of dollars) and pH something till your hearts content...with a lab coat and laboratory. But it aint weed babe...it aint weed. Your cultivars (strains) you choose to grow is 85% of having top shelf buds. And you can take that to the bank.
See i disagree on that 5.7 and 6.0 doesnt make a difference imo.. Will they grow at 6.0? Of course.. But i seem to get my best results if i stay at 5.8.... And what if the meter is off? Now your 6.0 is 6.1...
To some it might not be worth all the fuss, as you admit, but to me it is...

JMcG

JMcG

Back on point...
Ionic makes a really simple line of Nutes. I am trying them out and it's really easy, a two part system ( three if you use the booster) and only one of the A and B gets used at any given point.
Plants seem to like it so far, three weeks into bloom.

BiggDee

BiggDee

wouldn't use nectar for coco. i find canna, general hydroponics, or dynagro are the easiest to learn with. learn what you're feeding and why. check your ppm/ec. plan feeding schedule based on ppm and then plan one planning each elements ppm. imo your main goal should be to understand why you're doing what you're doing. the canna line is simple and clean. you don't need the zym or boost or pk13-14. you don't need the rhizotonic either but if you don't use it you should use a kelp extract and humic product. a cheap good one is zeus juice by nectar for the gods. the boost does work but isn't worth the cost to you and you should be adding products for a reason and proving they work before buying a huge line. you only need good genetics and a complete base nutrient to grow great bud. there are however some proven ingredients that make it a bit easier, faster, and more consistent. you should be focusing on learning how to water and feed properly. how to read what your plant is saying by its actions. what medium you actually enjoy using. how to use your space effectively. things like that. there are 2 easy things i recommend to help prevent a lot of problems though and those are a silica product and a humic and kelp product. protekt from dynagro and armor si by general hydroponics are the cheapest and best form(potassium silicate). for a humic and kelp i recommend zeus juice from nectar for the gods but there's plenty of these. kelp is in almost every bloom booster or bud stacker etc. and will likely impress you with how fast it speeds up veg growth especially. lmk if you have any questions about these products or advice. if you grab them let me give you instructions on preparing them as the amount and order in which you mix your nutrients does matter.
wouldn't use nectar for coco. i find canna, general hydroponics, or dynagro are the easiest to learn with. learn what you're feeding and why. check your ppm/ec. plan feeding schedule based on ppm and then plan one planning each elements ppm. imo your main goal should be to understand why you're doing what you're doing. the canna line is simple and clean. you don't need the zym or boost or pk13-14. you don't need the rhizotonic either but if you don't use it you should use a kelp extract and humic product. a cheap good one is zeus juice by nectar for the gods. the boost does work but isn't worth the cost to you and you should be adding products for a reason and proving they work before buying a huge line. you only need good genetics and a complete base nutrient to grow great bud. there are however some proven ingredients that make it a bit easier, faster, and more consistent. you should be focusing on learning how to water and feed properly. how to read what your plant is saying by its actions. what medium you actually enjoy using. how to use your space effectively. things like that. there are 2 easy things i recommend to help prevent a lot of problems though and those are a silica product and a humic and kelp product. protekt from dynagro and armor si by general hydroponics are the cheapest and best form(potassium silicate). for a humic and kelp i recommend zeus juice from nectar for the gods but there's plenty of these. kelp is in almost every bloom booster or bud stacker etc. and will likely impress you with how fast it speeds up veg growth especially. lmk if you have any questions about these products or advice. if you grab them let me give you instructions on preparing them as the amount and order in which you mix your nutrients does matter.

Hey where can I learn how to read my TDs meter..so I can tell what to give and what they need.. no ec meter....how to mix nutes

Latest posts

Top Bottom