What Organic Nutrients Line Do You Fellow Growers Prefer?

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Winter323

Winter323

I almost find nobody using this but I am still on that Humbolt Natural, its bloom is amazing basically liquid soft rock phosphate but you being the bunch of cowards you all are will have nothing to do with it. I dont like how they always drill a little hole in the lid to prevent gas build up plus you pretty much always have to shake it up before use...ask to end up with a humic stained thumb just to shake it up.

That being said its hard not to also use the BioCanna Line when its handy, but ultimately the best flavors come from adding blended fresh fruits and exotic sugars but I have not dialed in anything specific at this point but it would be different for each strain although the growth effects may vary the terpene effects.

Citrus is interesting just using it as a PH down or balancing the effects.

My latest quest involves making individual fruit teas to try and get strains dialed in two specific fruit mixes. Definitely some next level smoovieponics...

Cant forget the the Gypsum + Epsom combo to replace calmag, especially handy for a nice sulphur boost for anyone growing in coco...

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

Hiya guys,

Just wondered what organic nutrients line you growers currently prefer....... without causing a fight ?!!

Biobizz, plant manic, and growth technology are all cheap here.

Or..... could I just add, say 1/3 perlite, seaweed meal, bioheard cultures, and azomite to Plagron Royalmix, and just water (baring a PK boost near the end)?

Cheers, and happy growing !!

Dr. Earth 444, 242, 394, and 731 bat guano. All of those are organic dry amendments and i use them in different ratios depending on the stage of the plant (veg or bloom). I also use organic liquid supplements, some GH “GO Box” nutes (not veg or bloom nutes), Roots organic Ancient amber and HPK, FF Bembé, Botanicare Fulvex, And CalMag. All work wonders when used correctly and in the right order (chelating Agents and other shit).

H

hawkman

Dr. Earth 444, 242, 394, and 731 bat guano. All of those are organic dry amendments and i use them in different ratios depending on the stage of the plant (veg or bloom). I also use organic liquid supplements, some GH “GO Box” nutes (not veg or bloom nutes), Roots organic Ancient amber and HPK, FF Bembé, Botanicare Fulvex, And CalMag. All work wonders when used correctly and in the right order (chelating Agents and other shit).
No real good selection here only a few - never thought to top feed with it ----thanks !! any kelp ? thinking of using only Mollassess and Kelp + fish Shit (Fish Shit.com) and use a Bloom from "Elevated Organics" was using the advanced Nutrient line - thinking of getting their organic big bud. used to use Botanicare "cal-Mag" their line is very good also here is a line that really brings the terpene and essential oils "Humbolt Count Own" line specifily two very good products are Deep Breath and G-10

Last edited:
Top Bottom