What Pot Size Would You Recommend?

• Thread starter madgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madgrower

madgrower

what pot size would be recommend for me to grow in.i am currently using 10 gallon and find that they might be a little to big

Organikz

Organikz

perfectly understandable. a lot of folks look at organic growing as daunting and dirty. It doesn't smell like anything believe it or not. now with GH you could go as low as a 1/2g if you were doing hydro. go see @EventHorizan at the jedi academy.

tifosi

tifosi

I think the size of pot is determined by how many you plan to fill the area with.I pop regular seeds 4 or 5 females i use 5 gallons 6 or above i use 3 gallon square pots and veg for a shorter time. always looking to get my area about 80% full before i flip the light.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
my big problems with 10 gallon is #1 room the pots are 20inchx20inch and #2 is cost to fill with soil.i dont get really big plants indoors so if i can get away with smaller pots it would be great.
How big is your area?

madgrower

madgrower

You could do 8x5g or 72x2g
i do want to use all the space i got a few weeks before i chop the plants down and im gona start next ones in smaller pots and with same amount of plants to compare. everyone has a preference i dont think i know enough to have one lol.thats why i ask alot of questions hopefully i can skip the growing pains that go along with the matter of pot size .thank you very much for your time and advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom