What`s up on God`s Gift?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got two teen God`s Gift going and hope someone that`s grown it could chime in.Here`s what I know.It`s a N.Cali clone only. background is Killer Queen x Purple Erkel? Some rare lost phino types or something make it a clone only? 7 to 8 weeks flower time. Any info on yield,Bud apeal,Smoke,High? Any good pics in flower or of buds out there?:sun2:

S

sfzoo

It's actully GDPxOG kush.

I just harvested two lil girlies....and just vaped a fuckload of oil of her sweet sap.
I grew these two girls out along with 2 other dudes who had the same clones. Mine had no purple hues...but my friend who chilled his room at the end had beautiful purple hues. The other guy grew his outdoor in MiracleGro soil with basic stick plant food...the kind you shove into the soil, time released. His came out pretty decent in stone..tasted like hell, was harsh, but got you fucked!!

quick lil report:
The grow was great, she smells like grape candy...however, fruitloops is also a good description. whatever it is, it is fruity.
It was tough for me to dial her in, she was hungry at the end, i don't think i gave her enough food. Lesson learned

Nugs are in jars now and won't be smoked for some time. but i ran the popcorn and frosty trim for about 6grams of BHO.:anim_19:.
The high is amazing..its well balanced and very powerful. More on the sativa side in my opinion. Usually, when i vape indica oil, it puts me on my ass....this one had me ramblin on....

I had to train her quite a bit, LST via trellis. she would've gotten too tall for my tent. Her stalks were somewhat spindly compared to the weight of her colas. Each cola need support by the end.
She swells late so don't be discouraged in week 4 when they aren't lookin all that fat.
She finishes closer to 8 weeks. I let her go 8 1/2 and it seemed that i pulled at close to an optimal time.

photos are of my fav cola of the bunch. before and after the haircut

i don't know much else about the strain..:passingjoint:

P9222231
P9222239
P9222245
L

LOCO__MOCO

nice pics sf.... yeah I think there is a confusion as too the makeup of GG as some say KQ x PU and others say OGK x GDP. My money is on the first because I started hearing it was an OGK cross when EVERYTHING somehow had OGK in it. I think it was Good Karma that said it came from there area??

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got the clones from Goodkarmagrowers.I`ve heard of it for some time as being from Lake Co or southeast Mendo Co to clear over to Butte Co as a local strain.Can`t nail down what`s in it or where it came from! Keep hearing great things about it.We`ll see but looks good in the pics! If it turns out half as killer as people talk about it I`m going to work on recreating the strain from seed.If I can get it down and make it not clone only,yippee! Seeds will be scattered!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

SFZOO pretty much nailed it...... Also like's PH 5.6 5.8 , It hates Phosload , Theres NO Urkle GDP or OG , Does well when you popsicle stick it , SFZOO my gods gift looks little different , but could be different food and lighting , That has a lot to do with over all bud structure If matters its Cin99XPrin X Lavender back to Lavender from Sonoma County clone only.. Super good looking plant
Theres few other threads and Cats on the TFamer that have great info on her aswell...
ill put up few pics of mine so you see difference
i also have a GG cross i did with a Puna Butter from Big Island
and a BubbleberryXBlueberry X with GG
We'll see what happens seeing im way new to making plant babies.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

gods gift's another super dank strain who's true linage is lost to time....i've heard so many stories on whats it's make-up is really i could give a fuck....i do know it's good meds an has a great taste...az

J

jo4ey

I recently obtained gg will stay on this thread to keep it posted

0sWizZle

that looks nothing like the gods gift....

Gods gift doesnt yield or form colas like that.....way more frosted and more colors

zero grape smell or taste....very kushy.....the bag appeal is very high...

all that being said...it looks amazing...but its not that potent

O

ograskal

Some of my little homies grew the Gods Gift a while ago....Was suppose to be OGK x GDP...Was alot of hype around it at that time....Very pretty lookin buds but lacked in potency and tolerance builds easy...Only lasted a few rounds and then got ditched...Mostly hype becuz of the beautiful buds....newby and casual smokers will go krazy for the shit though cuz the bag appeal is excellent...~ogr

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

OPINIONS
This is ment in Joking way =)
i guess it was a lie i was told by my Big homies in sonoma then?, no GDP's or OGizzles in it
See but there is a clue, If it had OG in it wouldnt be weak , Right Raskal ? LOL
many things can affect potency , i think.. or ive been wrong for the last 20 yrs
The high is even like lavender and thats where the purps comes from

In reality... Compared to whats out now... its not too special
but in my miniscule peasant opinion its one of the strongest non stressed purple strains out

i dont mean this in a Di-k Head kinda way but soon as somebody asks a question...
you cant even give an opinion , with out getting lured into a 1 up ego contest about who knows more about what ... what happen to conversations? lol

i bet we could get the true origins of GG before we could find out what the heck OG is and who made it LOL mmmmmmmmm ill take the bet in a second =P

O

ograskal

Who knows what OG was in it or if it really even had OG in it...Thats just what the rumor was....Definately didnt have OG potency to it for sure....Was very perty though...~ogr

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Word up!
If i was a dude plant id wana do her for shure LOL

B

bicycle racer

those pics are not gods gift at least not like any gods gift i have seen. also i highly doubt its gdp/og kush as the taste smell and look would contradict that. i think more likely what the first poster said as far as its genes.

S

sfzoo

Well, I couldn't know for sure. I got em as clones from a buddy who got them from someone else. Just like anything in the canna world...it came with no certificate of authenticity. The genetics I grew is amazing, IMO.

FWIW,
my buddy grew the same clones outdoor in homemade compost with general stick form plant food....his came out purple(fully) and less dense, but smelled exactly the same.

Venom818

Venom818

Id have to agree with og raskal very pretty nugs but didnt live up to the hype.I aswell agree that there is no ogk in it didnt taste anything like og didnt hit like og.

V

VeganSDjoe

I'm week 3 into veg, looking forward to having a decent harvest from my 2 plants. Coco hydroponics setup using advance nutrients. 600w HID lights.

Top Bottom