What seed Company best represents the original OG Kush?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I really enjoy the OG Kush strain. I have tried it from a dispensary and loved it. That was my first time trying OG Kush and just loved the taste but more for the buzz. Very strong but a good strong.
Next I ordered a pack of seeds from Bodhi seeds Gogi OG . I had 3 good phenos but the strong ogkush high wasn't there but I would try it again.
Next sticking with the ogkush strain I tried the Dinafem ogkush. Wow what a pleasant surprise. Every pheno
was different but very nice.
Very strong OGKUSH buzz which was awesome and quite a few different smells and flavours. It's a month past harvest and I still haven't decided which one to keep but I guess thats a good thing:)

Anyways I'm looking for other OGKUSH strains to try that you think are worthy of the OGKUSH name. Only criteria is the seeds have to be AVAILABLE. I know there are lots out there but which ones are the best.

Also my fav kush strain is still Kosher Kush. When grown right smell is unreal. Tried OG18 and didn't like it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Available key word but I haven't read any one seed company convince me or claim to have the best. It's a fence kind of thing like no one's really taken the crown of being the breeder nor has someone built reputation to having the best og in stable seed form

The seeds you found, have you grown them nest to any reputable clone onlies? I'm just asking cuz I to am on the search fir my holy og grail in seed form....

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Not that it's a true OGK, but 303 Aspen OG is an amazing hybrid....smells like buttery funky moth balls and is some of the most mind numbing herb I've smoked in a long time. SFV OG Kush x DNA's Sour Cream.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Not that it's a true OGK, but 303 Aspen OG is an amazing hybrid....smells like buttery funky moth balls and is some of the most mind numbing herb I've smoked in a long time. SFV OG Kush x DNA's Sour Cream.
Is that 303 seeds that sell at Annie Oakleys in central city

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Just chiming in I've read in many places that Dr Greenthumb Ghost OG S1s are very nicee, Sin City Seeds have some killer OG hybrids, also here at the farm Logic had dropped some Hells Angel OG S1s.....they're definately around brooo

S

SoiledMyself

Funny that you ask......for the scotts it was terrible , out of 12 I got two that made it lol, right next to a few packs of mr nice gear all of which germinated , Leeroy had a better rate, of the two Scotts I got 2 ladies both dank , one that is very very nice example of OG , grown other RD stuff and had no problems germinating, just with scotts

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I was skunked on four packs of freebies from the cup and I'm on th e hunt to find certain RD pics it's probly better that I don t See what I missed out on lol

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Is that 303 seeds that sell at Annie Oakleys in central city

Not sure where they sell, but they're a local Denver seed co. The seeds were gifted to me and the cut I grew goes around Colo Springs and Denver. She's a beastly yielder and way too stinky for my house. I can get you one if you're interested.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Pm me I tried to pm you that im chilln on the forum approach to sharing stuff a lot of banning happening and your profile page limits who can message you that way ......but I'm out of commision at the moment but super flattered

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I also love OG Kush. So many amazing phenotypes of it too that still have that amazing smell and flavor. I could live in a jar of properly grown OG.

I will let you know in about 3 months what seed company has good OG phenos. I have personally seen great phenos of hell raiser, race fuel and kosher kush. I'm doing a big phono hunt very soon. These are the ones I personally chose. I've been running cuts only for the past several years but with these new archive seeds i got excited and decided to do a big pheno hunt with all these og crosses that are newly available.
Archive seeds: hell raiser, kirkwood, valley girl, race fuel
Rare dankness: scott's, rug burn
Reserva Privada: kosher kush, holy grail kush

I would be surprised if any of these were at the same level as the sfv, fire or true og but if they are super vigorous and have the real og funk there could be a few keepers for sure. Sorry no definitive answers now.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

@WiseGorilla please keep us posted on ur experience with the archive gear. Been tryin to get his hazmat, casper, and race fuel since his first drop but the snipers been out in full force.

lurrabq

lurrabq

Funny that you ask......for the scotts it was terrible , out of 12 I got two that made it lol, right next to a few packs of mr nice gear all of which germinated , Leeroy had a better rate, of the two Scotts I got 2 ladies both dank , one that is very very nice example of OG , grown other RD stuff and had no problems germinating, just with scotts
Bummer on the Scotts germ rate.....best I had for a hip replacement last year, and was looking to do some myself

N

nightmarecreature

I have been messing with seeds for five years and nothing I mean nothing compares to the old school clone only OG's. Unless its an S1 of a pure OG, its not the same. I hear Archive Seeds is close but that is hear say.

Dr. Greenthumb's S1 are bogus fakes, his strains are garbage period. The Hells Angel og lacks quality but puts out a good yield. I tossed it. I grew tons of Rare Dankness, great smell and yield but nothing that bangs. Sin City had some keepers but they were not OG.

Try Archive Seeds, OBS or Franchise Genetics for OG Kush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom