1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
My last Farm purchase!
Can’t wait to pop these beans!!!
1D42801A 27E4 449A B470 C64BEB4DF816

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey there im looking for seeds to purchase from thc farmer. Im looking for very high yielding strains. If there is a breeder and strain you suggest more thats not on thc farmer id like to still hear about it thanks.
The problem with the highest yielding strains is for the most part the higher the yield the lower the quality is.for the most part.what your trying to find is beans that have a good balance of both traits.if you want good yields of quality buds I would suggest either Thunder fudge or samwells green beanz .you can speak directly to both breeders on here And tell them what type of strain you want,yours is something that yields well, and they will be able to give you pointers on which strains fit your needs.
Or some Bodhi beans although u can't speak to him on here.
I'm thinking something in the chem department that has a high amount of both yield and quality.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The problem with the highest yielding strains is for the most part the higher the yield the lower the quality is.for the most part.what your trying to find is beans that have a good balance of both traits.if you want good yields of quality buds I would suggest either Thunder fudge or samwells green beanz .you can speak directly to both breeders on here And tell them what type of strain you want,yours is something that yields well, and they will be able to give you pointers on which strains fit your needs.
Or some Bodhi beans although u can't speak to him on here.
I'm thinking something in the chem department that has a high amount of both yield and quality.or one of thunderfudge super lemon haze crosses.or maybe sour Larry pebbles.
Samwell at green beanz has some cracking high yielding gorrilla glue based strains

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Can't go wrong with Thunderfudge bro. I've never seen a grow diary of his stuff that isn't fantastic. I'm growing some right now and got a great germ rate and a great female to male ratio.

This thread alone had me sold.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...se-here-every-day.48821/page-216#post-2217956
+1 :happy: @thunderfudge puts in extra work in his lines which I consider breeding and not just chucking pollen on a bunch of clone only's... not sure which are his higher yielding strains atm.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Madmax

Madmax

Is there a reason why the breaders or the farm wont put the breeders yield ,height,thc .cbd % etc
Ive looked at lots that i like and if they dont tell me there average i look at the breeder on other sites that do..yeah i know everyone grows different but its like this if say ones estimate is 1300 grams outdoors .isee it as ...hmm i reckon i could get half that and id b very happy..
Is there rules in place to dis allow this on here

Cheers Max..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is there a reason why the breaders or the farm wont put the breeders yield ,height,thc .cbd % etc
Ive looked at lots that i like and if they dont tell me there average i look at the breeder on other sites that do..yeah i know everyone grows different but its like this if say ones estimate is 1300 grams outdoors .isee it as ...hmm i reckon i could get half that and id b very happy..

Cheers Max..
I always take what most breeders say about they'r gear with a pinch of salt.i prefer going on growers reviews to get a feel for how a strain performs.there are breeders who's word I do trust but not many.the breeders I already mention,i trust
Implicitly

M

mrdeltaleaf

How exciting, did you figure out which seeds you're buying? I can't wait for you to post pics once your babies sprout. Let me know if you'd like guidance with identifying plant sex so you can get rid of those pesky males! Best of luck

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Cheers Max..
At the same time id say some do not want to make false promises, due to the simple fact that perception can be dreamy for others... bc there are so many factors. Ei a first time grower may not have the same results compared to a seasoned veteran grower as well as environment scenario and mainly how every person grows tailored to their wants and needs... so a lot could play a role. It may look bad if i have seeds and say you can pull a lb indoor per plant. But thats based on how i grow in my with my overall set up...ex...

Through trial and error we better learn how to perfect our imperfections...

Latest posts

Top Bottom