What Should I Do; Iron Defiency?

• Thread starter Lethidox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lethidox

one of my plants looks like it has iron defiency but it's been like this for a while now at first i thought it was just the blurples. but one in particular all the tops are like that some of the leaves are starting to turn yellow as well from the inside out mainly at the top.

i do know these plants had too much nutrients before due to the dark green color which i stopped feeding and went full water for 2 times then halfed the nutrients on the 3rd watering.

idk if it's actually lacking iron now or this was simply from the nutrient lock out from too much nutrients. my other 2 plants are like this as well but they are not this bad.

this is my 2nd grow im using the same nutrients as last time but at a higher dose and different soil Aurora's Roots organic soil. Nutrients i am using are Fox farms Big bloom and grow big.

Seraphine

Seraphine

They look fine to me. New growth is often lighter in color. If you start to see interveinal chlorosis at the top leaves then that’s iron deficiency.

It looks like roots organic is already loaded with nutrient amendments so I would take it easy with the fox Farm nutrients. Maybe do half the recommended application once per week and adjust as needed.

Top Bottom