What Should I Do With This?

• Thread starter pimpinjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pimpinjay

I made some 151 proof tincture and put it in a measuring cup.
I let almost all of the alcohol evaporate.
Now i have this dark sludge at the bottom.
What types of concentrates can i make from this?

What should i do with this
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Add a few drops of alcohol until it's liquid enough to suck into a syringe and fill vegetable gel caps, if it's been decarbed, if not, decarb it first.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I made some 151 proof tincture and put it in a measuring cup.
I let almost all of the alcohol evaporate.
Now i have this dark sludge at the bottom.
What types of concentrates can i make from this?
That looks about like my first concentrate extract with alcohol, though I used 190 proof. Congratulations on getting your feet wet!

What you have is a concentrate chock full of chlorophyll and water solubles, so although you can vaporize it, it will be harsh.

Orally may work, though concentrated chlorophyll gives some brothers and sisters gastic upset.

Sublingually will work, but it will taste predominately like chlorophyll (shit).
It will work topically, though will leave a green stain on your skin and a permanent stain on some clothing.

It might work in a suppository, though we've only used absolutes for that purpose, are unsure of the effects of the chlorophyll and water solubles.

I've had the best luck making pristine extracts with ethanol, by using the QWET process and 190 proof.

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwet-extraction/

Cheese QWET 1 1
fatawa

fatawa

I can understand it if it was meant to conceal to get into a prohibited area..but shoving it n man purse to consume??lmfao.too much..lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your liver will filter out quite a bit if said drug. Shoving it up there bypasses it and you get more of the drugs potency.

I'm not a fan of it, nor have I ever had the desire to try it.

fatawa

fatawa

I gues the more i think bout it i cud c where if u had somekind of gasteral disease,or mayb cancer and had a percentage of intestines/stomach removed where this wud possibly come n2 play.to each is own i shud just feel blessd im not using mj for pain managment.sounds extreme to me,but im sure the pain wud b extreme for some patients without it so...

Graywolf

Graywolf

We've supplied suppositories to colon and rectal cancer patients. I tried one to see how it worked and it did, but have seen no need to use any for daily medication. Among other things, it makes farting problematic, which us old guys do a lot.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG you boyz are outta control. LMAO............ Rectal administration is an excellent way of ingestion based on the science an biological physiology but not one that I am likely to use any time soon. :(

Chinese used to use a method called the 7 knots of love. The legend goes that they would take a silk handkerchief tie 7 knots in it with it then soaked in a cocaine solution and tuck it in the man purse and the prostitute or lover would perform fellatio and while sukkin you off would slowly extract the silk one knot at a time to culminate the act with what was supposed to be a massive orgasm for the man, as by the time the deed was done and all 7 knots extracted the cocaine had had time to do its work, thus magnifying the male orgasm due to over stimulating the prostate gland......... Damn man I'm only 3 knots in and feeling sort of weird :p........... lmao

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Cannabutter farts are the worst/best
Women have died from ingesting cocaine vaginally...

Top Bottom