What Should I Lollipop Or Clip??

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I also got another question. I got a 250w HPS bulb and hood. I was thinking of changing out my CFL's and put it up but will that throw her off?
no sir just start it off at 2 ft and work your way down with the back of the hand trick,let them adjust a couple days at 2ft,then start working it down,my hps is at 18in from my canopy,but i have a cool tube ,so put the back side of your hand at canopy level,try it at 18in if its to hot for your hand after 3o sec move up a little and repeat,they are just like you when its hot you dont want to do shit ,right at least thats how i am,anyway hope it helps ,if you need anymore advise holler at me

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

no sir just start it off at 2 ft and work your way down with the back of the hand trick,let them adjust a couple days at 2ft,then start working it down,my hps is at 18in from my canopy,but i have a cool tube ,so put the back side of your hand at canopy level,try it at 18in if its to hot for your hand after 3o sec move up a little and repeat,they are just like you when its hot you dont want to do shit ,right at least thats how i am,anyway hope it helps ,if you need anymore advise holler at me
It's crazy you said that because I just read that not even 5 min ago.. Awesome advice and thank you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn they look nice. This may be a dumb ass question but how do you get them to grow like that? Or is it because they are young?
all the ones in the back have been in flower about 3 weeks,bushy as hell,start at 4th node top it,as i gets up a bit more start topping them side branches,super cropping bondage and topping,believe it or not the night i shot this picture i had removed all the big fan leaves on the jedi and critical 11,filled a 5 gal bucket half full,2 days later couldnt even tell i did it,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn dude, you got some serious shit going on there lol.. That is bad ass.. I can't wait until I am there
got 15 plants in that closet and have 5 more jedi i cloned and transplanted into final pots today,i love the structure of my white blaze and im going to take 2 cuts off each and save for a project

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I just picked up a 5gall bucket of coco premixed for me today. I was gonna drop my new Honey Boo Boo clone in it but at the last minute I decided to stay with FFOF soil. Then a couple minutes later I read a thread that really broke it down dummy style and now I wish I could take it out of the soil and put it in the coco

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So with only having 1 250w HPS bulb, how many plants is that good for?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

That depends very much on how big you're growing them, there are guys that grow one under a 1000, others will have 9. You should easily be able to get a couple decent size plants with it I would think.
Cool, thank you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yea I'm using the CFL's 2500k 23w. On some of the lowers and a few at the top, there are smaller little buds. Do the little one's drain energy from the main bud on each of her arms?
Yes. What really helped me get a better understanding of what my goals were was when I read the date farming primer from Dateland. I can link it if you like, but what they do is select OUT for the best fruit. So they make certain that each date has a certain space to grow, and that there are only so many dates on each bract. This way, because the tree only has so much potential, it puts its potential into the best fruit. This is how you end up with those giant 3" dates.

And this is how you end up with nice, easily trimmed buds. You have a whole bunch of stuff on the lowers that, in my opinion, won't form nice large buds, so it needs to go. Just pinch off those sites, don't worry about removing the leaves because the plant isn't terribly thick with them.
Here's a better pic of what I was asking about. This is the very top and it has like 4-5 just in that little space, so should I pop the ones that are u der the big one?
Yes.
So with only having 1 250w HPS bulb, how many plants is that good for?
I wouldn't change out the CFLs, I'd add the 250 to them.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Yes. What really helped me get a better understanding of what my goals were was when I read the date farming primer from Dateland. I can link it if you like, but what they do is select OUT for the best fruit. So they make certain that each date has a certain space to grow, and that there are only so many dates on each bract. This way, because the tree only has so much potential, it puts its potential into the best fruit. This is how you end up with those giant 3" dates.

And this is how you end up with nice, easily trimmed buds. You have a whole bunch of stuff on the lowers that, in my opinion, won't form nice large buds, so it needs to go. Just pinch off those sites, don't worry about removing the leaves because the plant isn't terribly thick with them.

Yes.

I wouldn't change out the CFLs, I'd add the 250 to them.

And grapes! God! Grape growers get into exactly how many branches and exactly how many fruiting sites on each branch. There is a formula for style of trellis and everything!

Cannabis is a bit tougher though and it is much more touchy feely, experience comes into play.

Top Bottom