Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

What Should My Runoff Ppm Be?

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by 3greenthumbs, May 25, 2018.

1. If I am growing in a pest mix 5 gal and feeding full GH line. If I am in 3rd week of flower and feeding 800ppm. What ppm reading should i get on my runoff?

2. I don’t rely solely on runoff. But with that said I don’t like to see anything above 150-200ppm of what I put in. If I was putting in 800 and the runoff was over 1000, I would flush with a weak nutrient solution to bring it back down. Then resume my 800ppm feedings.

I run an enzyme (Bio-Cozyme) in my res and alway feed to runoff to avoid salt buildup. I grow in straight coco and using this method it’s never been a problem. My runoff is always within 100ppms.

3. G gnome

G gnome Moderator Staff Member

I expect ur runoff will read sky high...i wudnt concern myself w runoff ppm assuming ur plants r lookin good

justiceman, Enforcer and 3greenthumbs like this.
  4. I never check run off. Just make sure your nutes are correct and ph is correcta and water to at least 25% run off.

justiceman, Enforcer and 3greenthumbs like this.
  5. Here are some pics

20180601_091340.jpg
    prospero likes this.
  6. Herbals

Herbals

I run roots organic line but feed the same around 800ppm I don’t bother checking feed runoff because it’s always higher than my feed ppm. I always check my straight water runoff though to see when I need to feed again works good for me

3greenthumbs likes this.