What Soup U Use In Dwc?

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I'm using rx green solutions that came with a grow box I bought from dealzer. They seem pretty easy to use. What you guys using?
"I was very new to growing when I got the grow box lol"

Edit: I still am new

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

They have a bloom but I cant remember the name, I'm using house of garden line up
What ppm are you being at during veg n flower. I got my room and rez temp down finally and hit Co2. My plant dried up to much salt at 400ppm. Lowered to about 200 now and quit co2,
1 month in veg

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

What ppm are you being at during veg n flower. I got my room and rez temp down finally and hit Co2. My plant dried up to much salt at 400ppm. Lowered to about 200 now and quit co2,
1 month in veg

I'm about 3wks into veg and ppm for me is 425, ph stable at 5.7, never really ran c02.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Water temps and sterility are going to be very important factors going forward. In any DWC/RDWC/UC system I run I forgo the use of beneficials (mycorrhizae, bacteria, basically any living organism) in exchange for running hypochlorous acid through the system. It will not only keep the system sterile and easier to clean after every run, but will allow you to get away with higher temp fluctuations without having to worry about pythium. Pumping the O2 in there as much as you can is always a good thing. I still have many of my original Deep Water Innovation OS-5 diffusers. They're extremely durable, easy to clean and create very fine air bubbles without being considered a "microbubbler." I've also found mineral based products to work much better than their "organic" counterparts due to the aforementioned potential bacterial issues plus there's much less residual gunk to clean both during your cycle and after harvest

Top Bottom