what strain is this

• Thread starter thc king
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

here ya go......
ah shit thought it said space bomb my bad well check out some pictures on seedfinder then

soserthc1

soserthc1

doubt anyone will be able to identify it that young with the leaf deficiencies also

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

This guys threads are great! lol

That my good friend is a cannabis plant. The miracle grow seems to be doing good for you.

For some reason Mazar popped into my head when I saw it, but really who the fuck knows? Its bag seed from a decent bag, name it after your favorite tv show or book.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This guys threads are great! lol

That my good friend is a cannabis plant. The miracle grow seems to be doing good for you.

For some reason Mazar popped into my head when I saw it, but really who the fuck knows? Its bag seed from a decent bag, name it after your favorite tv show or book.

was thinking the same thing bro.....too funny ... u had me in stitches twice today , first time was a hr of my life over poop ......lol

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

That poop thread was great. I probably wont do another thread like that again though.

The art of trolling is subtle. The name of the game is to present real information, so even if your insults are childish and wrong, the info checks out, making you right.

There are alot of high leaf to calyx ratio pot strains with good resin production. Just start lookin at pictures guy. You guess is as good as anyone else's.

Top Bottom