What Strains Are " Top Of The Line 2016 ?"

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

I was making an effort to acquire a couple of strains I guess now are nothing but the past do to cross breeding and so-on. Strains like Alaskan Thunder F--k, Skunk, Maui Waui, and White Widow; Since they are gone I'm turning my efforts and money towards the advice on our readers opinions.

first off is, any strains that duplicate or mimic the strains i listed above?

Second is, What Sativa strains are most popular that carry high CBD's

Third is, What is the highest THC rated to grow
Indoor: Indica Sativa
Outdoor: " "
I know that's a bunch of questions but I also know our readers have this knowledge and much more!! Thnx THC---readers

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hey dude , I suggested Mr Nice in your other thread . Shantibaba has all the originals , but had to change most of the names when he left greenhouse with his parental stock. White Widow is Black widow, he has old skunks, but only sweet as these were worked by the Dutch , lots and lots of good old school original strains. Mr. Nice.nl

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I was making an effort to acquire a couple of strains I guess now are nothing but the past do to cross breeding and so-on. Strains like Alaskan Thunder F--k, Skunk, Maui Waui, and White Widow; Since they are gone I'm turning my efforts and money towards the advice on our readers opinions.

I know that's a bunch of questions but I also know our readers have this knowledge and much more!! Thnx THC---readers
Dude. Check neptuneseedbank and id like to say mycannapot

B

Bakedjon

My new favorite strains are Angel Food Cake which is a Og x GSC cross that is really OG like with a sweetness to the gas you can't stop smelling. Then I am really enjoying the flavor of the sunset sherbet... Sadly b/c of the triangle being the way it is its og, gsc, sour.. Getting live resin set up going and won't have to worry anymore about having a variety of flavors going... Cant argue with the flavor of live resin...

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

My new favorite strains are Angel Food Cake which is a Og x GSC cross that is really OG like with a sweetness to the gas you can't stop smelling. Then I am really enjoying the flavor of the sunset sherbet... Sadly b/c of the triangle being the way it is its og, gsc, sour.. Getting live resin set up going and won't have to worry anymore about having a variety of flavors going... Cant argue with the flavor of live resin...
Where can i find the SS. They had them on firestax but sold out too quick. Other than that they are in a few crosses ive seen and also have but not the SS. Angel food cake sounds bad axx.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Neptuneseedbank has a few ATF crosses specifically by "Twisty".. I picked up the sublime and sweet tart a while back. They have some solid winners. If you are in a legal state you can buy straight from their website twistytreatseeds. Ill keep on digging. Let me know if you find any maui thats a fav of mine. There is mau mau from mycannapot as well mentioned before but due to low thc i threw that hoe in my vault for the the time being.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

ATF is not gone at all. We will be releasing some polyhybrid F1s with the Alaskan Thunder Fuck, and will be working on making an ATF IBL that will eventually provide very stable ATF seeds. We are also deep into work trying to tease the recessive skunk traits out of the deep polys that current exist with true Skunk genetics in it. White Widow is also still around in it's true form on the west coast, just buried deep. Good luck on the Waui...

We have been searching endlessly for anything even close to aa real skunk with no luck. We are however getting some 20+ year old skunk seeds in just the next few days, but the last time we tried to pop any we had zero success.

What defines high CBD and sativa to you?

monstacropn

monstacropn

ATF is not gone at all. We will be releasing some polyhybrid F1s with the Alaskan Thunder Fuck, and will be working on making an ATF IBL that will eventually provide very stable ATF seeds. We are also deep into work trying to tease the recessive skunk traits out of the deep polys that current exist with true Skunk genetics in it. White Widow is also still around in it's true form on the west coast, just buried deep. Good luck on the Waui...

We have been searching endlessly for anything even close to aa real skunk with no luck. We are however getting some 20+ year old skunk seeds in just the next few days, but the last time we tried to pop any we had zero success.

What defines high CBD and sativa to you?
As far as CBD count the higher the better -Hawaiian dream--island sweet skunk--charlettes web those are pretty high ranked strains.
I greatly admire your interest in ATF-Skunk and would appreciate a direct link if you have one as I'm not to familiar with searching this site. thnx

monstacropn

monstacropn

I got a lead on Mauii Wauii but I'm not familiar with sellers authenticity maybe someone has checked 'em out--->
https://www.nirvanashop.com/en/feminized-marijuana-seeds/809-hawaii-maui-waui-feminized-seeds.html

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We hold a cut called Frank's Gift that came from the west coast of the US that has 24% CBD and 7% THC. It has a superior structure and flavour to any of the CBDs we had grown previously. Our understanding is that the FG is a Z7 phenotype.

grayarea

grayarea

I just harvested 1 small clone of dosido, and boy howdy straight:fire:
I luv the skunky under tones and strong high :happy:

pretty good name.
picture.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom