What Strains Are " Top Of The Line 2016 ?"

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Bruce Banner is a s tong strain along with "Y-Griga" (Medical seeds) GS Cookie, Satori -(Mandala Seeds) and the last "Chiquita Banana" which is # 1 --- Reference Big Bud Mag - thc values 22-33% (5 strongest strains)
You. Cant forget to put tutankhamon aka king tut, should be in the very high 20's, low 30's percentile for THC.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

The Original KUSH .
You can call it Ocean Kush, Old Gangster Kush,
I call it the Orginal Kush "OG "
How do you diffrentiate that from other strains now a days with OG Kush and also the straight up OG Kush strains? Or would they be the same in the sense they have originated from that "OG"?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Soon some or another of the genetic research labs in the US will have the true scoop on this forever discussion, but wrong thread guys... come on. Check out Phylos Bioscience for some juicy OG info...

F

friend

How do you diffrentiate that from other strains now a days with OG Kush and also the straight up OG Kush strains? Or would they be the same in the sense they have originated from that "OG"?

Just my 2 cents, I am diffenatly no expert !
I would assume that all good Og hybrids ,
would have similar traits but would be different in ways
Because it would be a hybrid not a pure OG I am not even sure
That "OG" is not a hybrid? I honestly do not even care what it is ?
I call it :fire:

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
All of the buds I am getting nowdays do not compare to the 80s no name strains that I used to get from local friends. When I used to pay 50$ for an eighth it was some fire that tasted like citrus skunk, nowdays every strain has a different name but none have that really dank funky taste that I remember.

F

friend

You have an original og cut?

LOL !
I honestly do not know what I have ? It was a clone from a trusted source
I bought it as OG kush, and have never flowered it out yet :banghead:
I have grown wifi, Tahoe, Larry ,purple,bubba,Chemdog 91 and I will say this OG
Has me the most excited of all the plants I have ever grown, including grandmas
Dec grown purple Thai :happy:

Grobotnik

Grobotnik

I have a really nice oldschool OG cut. I honestly don't know much about it except I scored it about 9 years back when I was doing some trim work for this private grower/breeder my boy knew. Came across 2 large bags of beans in one of the older totes we were working through, one was labeled OG the other OG/SD so I can only assume they are an OG and a OG x Sour D. I have grown both out, not very impressed with the cross but the OG is a BEAST and very kushy. Working on selecting a new pheno from my remaining beans to breed with.

As for top strains 2016, I'm in the Bay Area in California and here's whats popping out here.

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

and really a bunch of other Gassy, Fruity, and Cookie type strains. Some are nice, others are really played out IMO but that's maybe cause I'm spoiled. Lol either way it's one of the reasons I started my own genetics company. I can create flavors that appeal to me. :)

monstacropn

monstacropn

I have a really nice oldschool OG cut. I honestly don't know much about it except I scored it about 9 years back when I was doing some trim work for this private grower/breeder my boy knew. Came across 2 large bags of beans in one of the older totes we were working through, one was labeled OG the other OG/SD so I can only assume they are an OG and a OG x Sour D. I have grown both out, not very impressed with the cross but the OG is a BEAST and very kushy. Working on selecting a new pheno from my remaining beans to breed with.

As for top strains 2016, I'm in the Bay Area in California and here's whats popping out here.

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

and really a bunch of other Gassy, Fruity, and Cookie type strains. Some are nice, others are really played out IMO but that's maybe cause I'm spoiled. Lol either way it's one of the reasons I started my own genetics company. I can create flavors that appeal to me. :)

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

I'm from central cali by Stockton and will check out future posts from you

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

I wonder if it was the same OG as in the cross,or a different one. Still a blessing to try new genetics though. How would you describe your OG? Seems like OG's maybe taking the trophy for strain type of the year in battle with those flavorful hyped strains of the town. Does this have a name for "convo sake"? Which strains out there are played out? How come so many of these new strains that take the streets by storm get "played out" when the seem to be so good. But then you compare it to an older more all around well known strain it stays a favorite as in the likes of a lower cut lengemdary strain but not quite. So interesting

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

Did this private grower/breeder gift you the seeds? There were a lot of OGs even back then, here's to more muddy waters!

H

hawkman

Tangie
Orange Cookies
Gorilla Glue #4
Blue Cut Cookies
Cookies n Cream
Jet Fuel
Bruce Banner
Lemonaide
Lemontree
Dosidos
Chocolate Hashberry
Gelato #25 #33
Sunset Sherbert
Key Lime Pie
Wifi OG

Bruce Banner is one of the top strongest strains - at the present

Top Bottom